5 Hot mystery boys

where am I why is it so dark? I thought to myself. Then I heard the door open,so I pretended to be asleep. "I know your awake" someone said as I open my eyes again and found a handsome guy staring at me with adoration in his eye.

"Please don't hurt me" I said shaking. ''Don't worry I won't hurt you'' he answered reaching out to me. I crawled backwards and hit the wall "a-are you sure?" I asked stuttering. "Yes love" he answered back. "Come on love lets go meet the lads" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up carefully with such ease. As led me out of the room to what looks like a living room that looks like this: living-room-inspiration-couch- where three boys sat on a leatherd couch. One with gorgeous emerald eyes but nothing compared to the stranger baby blue eyes next to me.the green eyed boy also had chestnut brown hair and pale skin wearing a white v-neck and black skinny jeans. Next to him was a boy with light brown hair shaped into a quiff with crystal blue eyes and pale skin wearing a striped shirt and baggy pants holding a carrot in one hand and an iPhone in the with dark brown hair and he quit at the topless in the front there was a little bit of blonde hair and had nice does brown eyes that looks like a chocolate pale skin but Tanner than the others wearing a t-shirt with sweapants on and dancing around the room with headphones on. wow a boy with camera eyes and pills get a little lighter than the blue eyed one next to me. ''Lads this is Jekyra''said the very handsome bot next to me jumping me out of my thoughts. They're all pretty good looking they could probably have a whole lot of girls after them. "H-how did you kn-now my name?" I asked. Stuttering "Wheres Kiara and Haley?" I asked. I'll go get Haley, come get Kiara Harry" the one with quiff said leading the one who I guess is Harry.