Kiara's awake

Harry's Pov.

I went up to my sleeping Beauty to see she was already awake.Dang !

Kiara's Pov.

Hhmm what the hell happened I thought. The last thing I remember was walking home after work with haley and kyra then we got kidnapped *gasp* THE GIRLS!!!

"Don't worry there safe" I heard a voice say. Who are you?"I asked. Cone with me and I'll tell you"he said.

"Fine, but if you try anything I.will.kill.you. understand me?" I asked threatening him. "oh feisty me likey" he said.

I had to admit it was kind of cute- wait what am I saying he kidnapped me. "By the way I'm Harry love"he chirped excidedly. We  walked to the livingroom.

Kyra! i yell and see her have a scared look on her face."kyra are you ok did these assholes hurt you?"I asked her checking over her for bruises."N-no but they fed me answered Jekyra ,

as Haley entered the room with a boy that has his hair in a quiff.

"Ok girls we have news to tell you but first let us introduce ourselves." harry said.

Harry's POV.

"Im Harry." I said looking at my beautiful mate with  chocolate like skin and dark brown eyes that seemed almost black.

I snapped out of my thoughts as they continued. "Im Zayn they call me Dj Malik." Zayn finished off his introduction. 

Im Niall you can call me nialler   . I love food especially Nandos. Im Louis also known as superlouis. And finally im Liam. "Ok now that's over tell us why we are here." Kiara said .

Jekyra's POV

"Ok now that's over tell us why we are here." Kiara said.

"Well -um  were vampire and you three are our mates said Zayn,Harry and Niall at the same time. Well I'm Kesha Cole and im married to Jay-Z. Kiara said sarcastically to them witch made me and Haley laugh.

"You don't   believe us fine whatever will show you." Harry said  being very cocky. "Im not sure you want to do that ." Haley said in a sing-song voice.

Why not Louis whined. "because our little Kyra here is scared easily". she answered back. N-no ill stay i said pulling my puppy dog face. fine stay whatever i don't care just don't get to close.

Kk i said we turned back to the boys who just looked at us. then there eyes turned red with blood dripping down there mouth. 

I was freaking out thinking i was going to die.so i kept repeating over and over again to calm down and stared with a little fear shown in my eyes.

please comment and share and if you have ideas please comment them and im looking for a mate for louis and liam whoever wants the role put your information down how you look and your age etc. thank you!