Messed Up Feelings

"Hermione?"

Hermione raised her head to find a pale guy with silver glittery eyes looking at her with an expression she had never seen on his face- Malfoy looked worried.

Regardless, she was too grieved to give any further thought to it.

"Go away, Malfoy. I'm not in a mood to bear your taunts or throw them at you."

Harry suddenly realized what he was doing- Malfoy would never do what he did. But he was worried about his best friend. He knew why this was. It was obviously Malfoy misusing his mistake. Hermione, she didn't look alright at all. Yet he had to get away from there. He could find books later. He first had to grab Malfoy by his collar.

Infuriated, he started making his way to the Gryffindor Common Room. That was the place he was most likely to be found in. But suddenly another realization hit him and made him stop in his tracks- 'Malfoy would never go to the red room had he been his real self! Now what? He must not harm Ginny. He likes her, I know it. But still what if he does harm her? But then again, what will that even do any good to him?'

Meanwhile, Draco was having a hard time coping with being Harry. He had always been at a habit of saying rude things to whoever came in front of him. That was the reason he was having tough times with these girls. Thank Merlin, Ron wasn't there or he would have not spared him, be it his best friend.

For the slightest bit, Draco realized how hard it was to be polite, to keep things suppressed, to try to make everyone around you happy, and to be Harry. Yes, for the slightest tiny bit, he saw Harry in a different light; a light he had never seen him in before, he was admiring him. But that ended with a sudden other realization. Harry would have consoled Ginny, made her feel warm, and comforted her after that fight. They hadn't broken up, Ginny was still talking to him as if she was his girlfriend.

Draco finally made the decision to play along.