Chapter One

(This is the only chapter in third person because Jessica prefers first person)
(Sorry bout that!) - Jessi ;-)

"Perry, you know that this school will be the best for you. You might even find your mate there. "Perry's father, the beta of the Blood Moon Pack, said to his daughter.

"Dad, people know our pack as monsters. In fact, we are monsters. Plus, It's all the way in England, and I'll be the only one from the United States going! You didn't make Rayne or Raegan go when they turned fourteen, so why should I?" Perry asked furiously.

"You are going because the Alpha said so. You know as much as anyone that the Alpha's words are final."

Ever since the new alpha stepped up, things have been going downhill for the pack. We began to catch less and less food, and more and more people are leaving and joining the life of a rogue, which isn't fun at all. Derek is the name of the reckless new Alpha, and Perry has gotten into many heated arguments with him, one ending with Perry being whipped. Life in the Blood Moon Pack wasn't the same, and Perry was afraid it never would be. She was definitely furious that he decided this for her.

She was going to stand up to Derek for one more time, even if it is the last. Perry glared once at her father and went inside of the pack house. It was less like a pack house and more like a mansion in a clearing, that was more or less in the middle of nowhere. Her room was on the second floor along with her mom's room that she shared with Perry's dad, and her sister's two rooms. The top floor was for the Alpha and the Luna, along with their families, and the bottom floor was for the rest of the pack.

Derek was sure to be in his office since it was right after lunch. That is when he does his plans on where they are going to expand to next. All he wants is more land, but personally the whole pack is content with what they have at the moment.

Rapping on the door, Perry entered and shut the door behind her. "I am not going to that school of yours and that is final." At these words from Perry, Derek rolled his eyes. Perry was more serious than ever, her bright red eyes turned a darker, blood red.

"And why won't you be going?" he asked, smirking to himself.

"Because no one else in my family had to go." Perry's voice was now thick, and she could feel her inner wolf bristling to take a good chunk of meat out of Derek's face.

"Settle down there wolfie. We wouldn't want you to hurt anyone."

"You know that you piss me off. I am not going to that school and that is final."

She began to open the door to his office when she felt two hands around her throat. "Never disobey the Alpha's orders." He swiftly twisted Perry's neck to one side. It broke, and she fell to the ground, dead.

These were the principles that the Blood Moon Pack was founded on. Perry was later found dead near the woods. Her best friend Amelia found her.No one was allowed to cry from this death. It seemed heartless, but people had to learn how to move on when they were a part of this pack.

Amelia was Derek's little sister. She was exactly Perry's age, so Amelia was asked to go to the school. Amelia was called into her big brother's office the next day. She was expected to leave for the school in an hour.

Running into her room, she took her suit case out of her closet and began to pack her favorite clothes, most of which were band t-shirts and skinny jeans. She also packed her makeup and hairbrush, toiletries, etc. After that was done, she made her way downstairs to where her brother was waiting. He took the trunk from Amelia and put it in the back of his convertable. She was to take a private plane with the rest of the American students to europe where the school was.

After driving her brother crazy for about an hour, they arrived at the plane station. Amelia kissed him on the cheek and got out of the car, putting her ear buds into her ears, and grabbed her suitcase. The plane was huge. Amelia took her suitcase onto the plane, shaking with a bit of fear.

An older woman yanked the earbuds out of Amelia's ears suddenly. "What the hell do you think you are doing lady?" Amelia prepared to change, her eyes turning a darker shade of brown, almost black.

"There will be no electronics allowed at this school. Detention is also to ensue. I will see you in my office once we arrive, Wolfie." Amelia noticed that this lady was actually the principal. She was probably right, but she needed her music. It was the only thing to distract her from forming a mind link.

'Hey sis how are you holding up?' She heard her brother come through her head.

'Horrible. They took away my mp3 player and I've already landed myself a detention. I don't want to go here anymore'

'Just stick to it. You will be find. I'm breaking the link between our pack. If you have the link at long distances, it can cause you to be hurt severely.'

'Okay brother. I'll try to keep in touch.'

She put her suitcase in one of the compartments and sat in the furthest seat back on the plane, crossing her legs, and putting her feet on the chair in front of her. She was ready to fall asleep when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

(WOOOHOOOO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? FIRST CHAPTER HECK YEAH. I REALLY LIKE IT SO FAR. I MADE THIS A JOINED THING AND THE PICTURE ABOVE (OR TO THE SIDE) SHOULD BE A PIC OF AMELIA. ) AUTHOR OUT.