Chapter three

Jessica's P.O.V.

I tapped Amelia on the shoulder. "Hey, Amelia! I'm Jessica! Is this your first year at this school? It's mine! How are you? I'm a little upset, but I'm so excited! I'm-"

"Whoa Whoa, hold on!" Jessica grabbed the seat she sat in, looking scared.

Amelia's P.O.V.

"Not literally!" She calmed down, but still looked confused. " Who are you, and how do you know my name?" I asked.

"I told you, I'm Jessica! You know, I heard werewolves are a little slow, that must be it!"

I began to get irritated. " How do you know my name, and how did you know what I was!"

"Your Aura, of course! Do you guys not get auras?"

"No! That's not normal! What are you?"

"I'm not a thing, Amelia! I am a living being!"

"Fine! WHO are you!"

"Jessica!"

Oh. my. gosh. This person was driving me crazy! Why couldn't I be left alone in peace? Whoever this person was though, I needed to find out, but before I could, the principle came back. "Girls, please remain quiet and... Who are YOU? She asked, glaring at Jessica.

"How many times do I have to say it? I'm Jessica!"

"You are not signed up for this school! What creature are you?"

"Angel, of course!"

The whole plane went silent. Eyes were all on us. I was just as surprised as everyone else. I didn't believe in angels.

"Why In the world are you here?" Asked the baffled principle.

"Etaf!"

I had no idea what that was, but apparently the principle did. Her eyes widened, and she rushed Jessica to the cockpit.

Jessica's P.O.V

I didn't know why everyone was making such a big deal. I knew there were few Angels living on earth as a banished one, but still!

"Etaf called you here?"

"Yes." I explained how I was banished from heaven, and how I was drawn here.

"Listen, I don't usually do this, but no one plays around with etaf, and frankly, you clearly need to learn how to act like you live here, so I will sign you up this ONE time!"

"I thought I did fine, and I my name is NOT frankly!"

The principal rolled her eyes, and signed me up for school. This was it!

Amelia's P.O.V.

Jessica was with the principal for most of the ride, which was fine with me! I slept in the seat for a couple of hours, until she came back. She sat next to me, a little spooked, but continued to chatter. Gosh, this one was hyper! I rolled over in my seat, pretending to listen to her, with an occasional "uh-huh".

Meanwhile, the airplane grew quiet. Nobody knew how to act around an angel. If they cursed, would they die? Jessica, however, seemed oblivious to the uncomfortable silence. She talked, and talked, and talked!

"You know, you are next in line to be alpha! Aren't you excited?"

Now it was my turn to be stared at. Great. I slumped further into my seat, wishing I wasn't there.

"I wish I had my music." I complained.

"Oh, I love music! It's my absolute favorite thing about earth. There is so much spirit in it!" She glowed even more.

"Here, it's the least I can do for you!" She produced an iPod, exactly like my own.

"That's impossible! Only wizards can do that!"

She shrugged. Angels are weird. Almost immediately, the principal was back.

"Jessica! You obviously need to learn the basics of this school and this earth! You give me no choice, you will go to my first detention class after school tomorrow. The students in the plane sniggered. An angel in detention? This was going to be an interesting year.