Chapter 19

9 months post-delivery

Raavi glared at Shiva as he turned around upon hearing his name being called, and immediately side-hugged the person in front of him, as she cooed at Rudra who was in the cutest tuxedo ever.

"This is my wife, Raavi. Raavi, this is Garima, Vinay ki batchmate. Hum chaaron ka humesha ek group hota tha!" Shiva chuckled, nudging Raavi who was boring holes with her eyes, faking a smile and shaking her hands.

Garima. Pfttt. Perfect Garima with her perfect height, perfect hair and model body that would put celebrities to shame.

Pfttttt.

"And this is our son, Rudra. Aunty ko hi bolo!" Shiva said, as Rudra waved his hand.

"He's such a cutie, awwww!" Garima pulled Rudra'a cheeks and he smiled at the attention he was getting.

Dono baap bete ek jaise hai. Beta toh innocent hai, lekin uske papa ko dekho. Ghar jaake dekhti hoon isse. Hmph.

"College was really fun, I swear!" Garima said, which is when Raavi actually tuned into the conversation, "Jab hume Vinay aur Neha ka pata chala, woh dono ek mauka nahi chodte the hum dono ko chidane mein, it was so annoying but we had a good laugh!" She laughed, and Raavi just stood there, gaping at the information.

Shiva chuckled at the memory, and it didn't seem to bother him at all, so Raavi grabbed her bag, excused herself and left.

A while later, when Shiva didn't find Raavi in the party, and Rudra was getting annoyed in his costume, he dialed her number, only to be declined immediately.

Ye kya hua hai isko?

He called her again and she picked up just as quickly. "Kya hai, Shiva?"

"Kaha hai tu?"

"Ghar aa gayi."

"Kya? Pagal hai kya, gaadi ki chaabi tere purse mein thi. Aur aise kaise chali gayi bina bataye?"

"Mai gaadi leke ghar aayi kyuki mujhe waha nahi rehna tha. Tu rickshaw pakad ke aa, aana hai toh. Warna reh udhar hi."

"Raavi, kya nonsense karti hai? Iss tilmile bacche ko mai rickshaw mai kaise-"

Click.

"AARGGHHH. Ye kyu karti hai aisa! Problem kya hai iski!? " Shiva felt like pulling at his hair, but Rudra did that for him anyway.

When he finally got a cab and reached home, the first thing he did was change Rudra out of his clothes and put him to sleep. Poor thing was so tired from entertaining everyone who called him 'cute' in the party.

Shiva opened the door to their room, still not appreciating that she left just like that.

"Woh kya tha? Tu aise kyu nikal gayi?!" Shiva fumed, while she just sat at the edge of the bed in her tracks and bra.

"Meri marzi. Tujhe kya? Tu baat kar na apni Garima se, kaise college mein tum dono ko chidhate the and all!"

"Waapas nahi, Raavi, please!" He pinched the bridge of his nose, annoyed. "Pichle hafte bhi issi baat pe ladai hui thi humari, kitne baar bolu tujhe, mai kisi aur mein interested NAHI HU !"

"Perfect Garima with her perfect height and perfect body and perfect hair, why are you NOT INTERESTED?" Raavi angrily stood up, waving her hands in the hair.

"Bhagwaan ke liye, stop it. Mai thak gaya hu, har hafte tujhe yehi baat samjha samjha ke! MAI NAHI HU INTERESTED!"

"Ha ha, thak gaya hai mujhse, obviously! 'Raavi model jaise nahi dikhti ab, toh kisi heroine ko hi pakad ke peeche lag jaata hu' , yehi socha hoga na tune!"