Epilogue

"Shiva, ye sab teri galti hai!"

"Baat toh aise kar rahi hai jaise saara kaam maine akele kiya hai!"

"Lag bhi waise hi raha tha."

"Ae, chal jhoothi. Tu chadhi thi mujhpe pehle."

"Zyaada zabaan mat chala."

"Oh accha? Ab jab teri taraf ungli aayi toh offend ho gayi, 2 second pehle-OWWWW!" Shiva rubbed the back of his head, picking up the pregnancy test. "Feka kyu ye mere sarr pe?"

"AB KYA?!" Raavi exclaimed, standing in front of him, fidgeting with her hands.

"Ab kya?" Shiva held her hands in his, "Tu waapas gol matol ho jaayegi, raat ke 3 baje pani puri demand karegi, aur royegi jab mai mana karunga toh. Aur kya?" He chuckled, but stopped seeing her pensive expression.

"Kya hua?" He held her shoulders, and she looked up at him.

"Woh... Mujhe laga humne plan karna just shuru kiya tha, I thought at least aur 4-5 mahine lagenge, itni jaldi..." She bit her lip, nervously.

Shiva cupped her face, "Tujhe nahi chahiye ye baby abhi?"

"Aisa nahi hai!" Raavi nodded furiously at his conclusion, "It's just.... I don't know. Pinpoint nahi kar paa rahi."

"Nervous hai?"

"HAAAAAA! That's it!" Raavi exclaimed in relief, "Agar mere ghar mein aur ek ladka aa gaya na, toh mai outnumber ho jaungi, aur mere team mein koi nahi hoga. SHIVA WOH DONO TERE TEAM MEIN AA JAYENGE!" She shook his shoulders and he laughed at her panic.

"Calm down, dramebaaz. Iss ghar ke saare ladke tere hi team mein honge. Choti si ladki hui toh?" He asked, and she smiled slightly.

"Tab tu dekhna, girls versus boys hoga ye ghar mein." She giggled, holding his hands.

"So, we're doing this? You're sure?" Shiva asked, his face already breaking out into a smile.

Raavi nodded excitedly, leaping into his arms and he picked her up, as she wrapped her legs around his torso and he twirled her around almost as a dance routine. Well, they had built up a habit of celebrating their joyous moments the same way in the privacy of their bedroom. He suddenly stopped and put her down, checking to see if she was okay.

"Chakkar?"

"No chakkar." She pulled his cheeks, kissing him lightly and giggling, his arms tightening around her as he kissed her back excitedly.

He had this problem of eternally feeling like she'd faint any second when she's pregnant, and she doesn't even know why he thinks that.

"Shiva!" Raavi gasped, as realisation struck her. "Rudra ko kaise bataayenge?"

"Kaise bataayenge matlab? Jaisa batana hai waise bataayenge." Shiva shrugged.

"He's 7 years old, Shiva. Abhi tak only child tha. Woh kaise lega ye news ko?"

"Birthday ki wish yaad hai uski?"

"Woh baccha hai. Kuch bhi wish kar leta hai!" Raavi shook her head.

"I heard my name." Rudra skipped into the room and stood in front of his parents, his hands behind his back, smiling cheekily at them. "Kya hua?"

Shiva and Raavi looked at each other, before Shiva knelt to his level, Raavi following suit.

"Oye champ tu- Raavi khadi reh!" Shiva exclaimed, motioning for her to stand up, but Raavi dismissed him off.

"Shiva, not again. We've gone through this phase before okay."