Chapter 5 - Trouble

A few days later...

AMELIA'S POV

The last few days were amazing. I or we all had much fun. And before every concert started we looked at my photos of the last concert. Enrique was very impressed of my photos and his fans loved them. I'm very happy that everbody likes them.
And must admit that I love the fact that Enrique and I spend a lot of time together. He's a very good friend. He's a gentleman & handsome, he always make me laugh, he looks hot, he's smart, his eyes are like the galaxy: beautiful and stunning. HE IS KINDA PERFECT!

It was our first free day. So I asked him if he would come with me to the city. Looking around and see how pretty it is here. He said yes so we walked together through the city. I tried to look past Enrique at the shops. Every few seconds, though, my eyes shift back to him. I don't know what I expect to see, or what I want to see, if anything. At one time our eyes met eachother. We stopped walking we just stood there looking in eachother eyes. It was like a magical moment. He put his thumb on my lips. He came closer to me and our faces too. I could almost breathe his breath. He put this tumb away and then it happened. He leaned in and kissed me. His lips are so soft. And this kiss was so different than the kisses with Brian. This one was with more feelings, passion and love. It was like a welcome back I've missed you so f**king much kiss.

"That was.." I said.

"You didn't like it?" He said.

"No"

"Oh.." He said.

"Wait you didn't let me finish my sentences! I didn't like it because I love it" I said.

"So what does that mean between you and me?" He asked.

"Look Enrique, I-I have a boyfriend and I really really like you but... but I think that we should be only friends at the moment. " I said and went away.

ENRIQUE'S POV

She said that she loved the kiss but she just want to be friends with me at the moment. Her 'at the moment' gave me hope. I think she's confused of the feelings she has for Brian and me! She shouldn't be in a relationship with Brian. He is an asshole. He ran away in the middle of a fight and he don't answered her phone calls. Amelia told me so much more what hurt me because a man should treat her right. We should treat girlfriends like a princess and or like they're our everything. I would love to punch him so hard. But whatever... I went back to the hotel. I turned on the TV.
"Enrique Iglesias' tour started a few days ago and there are already a bunch of dating rumors about Amelia Brown and him. A good friend of Enrique, who's with them on tour, told us that sparks fly between Enrique and Amelia. We'll see what will happen in the next few weeks."
TV and magazines are always so fast with 'news'. As long as she's with Brian together will nothing happen between Amelia and me. 'knock' 'knock' someone knocked on the door. I went to the door and opened it. Amelia stood there kinda upset.

"Come in" I said.

"Did you see the TV news?" She asked and walked in.

"Not everything. Why?" I said and closed the door.

"Did you see the part where they talked about us?" She asked.

"Yes, why?" I said.

"Which of your good friend told them that?" She asked.

"I have no idea."

"Wow great.."

"Calm down. That are rumors nobody believe them anyway." I said.

"You are wrong.. Brian saw it and believes now that I'm cheating on him!! He wants to meet me after the concert.."

"Everything will be fine."

"I don't think so... I know exactly what he's gonna do" Amelia said. She had tears in her eyes.

"Just wait and be positiv!" I said and hugged her. "We have to go. We are otherwise too late."

We walked to the van, drove to the concert hall and went backstage.

AMELIA'S POV

I got a text message 20 minutes before the concert started.
Want to see the beautiful photo of you and Enrique kissing in the middle of the city? Meet me outside the hall now!
This is just a bad joke right? But what if it's not a joke and he/she/it post that photo. This would change my whole life. I went outside the hall a saw a paparazzi. I didn't saw one paparazzi in the last few days and once I kiss somebody a f*cking paparazzi took a photo of it. Wow great..

"Ah nice to meet you Amelia Brown." He said.

"Show me the photo" I said pissed.

"You don't trust me, huh?"

"This world is full of liars!! I trust nobody." I said and he showed me it.

"Please delete it."

"Why?"

"Do you wanna destroy a life?" I asked.

"No"

"Then delete the photo!!"

"What will happen if I don't delete it"

"You don't wanna know" I said.

"Tell me" He said. Instead of telling him it I wanted to show it.

I wanted to punch him but he hold my arm and pushed me to the ground. I stood up and this time I punshed him right in his face. Then he kicked me in my right side, punched me in my face and I fell to the ground. I laid down for a few seconds. I felt the pain everywhere. It hurt so much. But I stood up and kicked him into his private parts. He leaned forwards and then I punched him so hard that he fell to ground.

"Do you delete the photo now?" I asked.

"Yes.." He said and deleted it while he laid on the ground.

ENRIQUE'S POV

"HAS ANYONE SEEN AMELIA?" I yelled backstage.

"I saw her walking outside 5 minutes ago" Someone said.

"Okay thank you." I said.

I walked outside and looked around. On the left side I saw Brian kissing another girl. This asshole. I was very angry, I was about to punch him but I needed to find Amelia first. The concert almost started. I walked to my right and then I saw Amelia. She looked so upset. And then I saw a man who laid on the ground. I ran to them.

"What happened?" I asked shocked.

"N-nothing" The man said and sat up.

"Nothing? Ha, he doesn't wanted to delete the photo so I wanted to punch him but he punched me first blah blah blah at the end I won!" Amelia said proud.

"Wait what photo? Tell me it while we go back" I said. We started to walk.

"He took a photo of us this morning... It was a photo of us kissing" She said.

I looked to her. She is still upset, kinda angry and she bled on the forehead. She kinda looked even more hot with her injuries. "Amelia you don't have to fight with a dumb paparazzi. They are not worth it!" I said. I wanted to held her hand but she walked faster and faster.

"BRIAAAAN" She screamed. You heard the anger in her voice. This won't end well..