Chapter 8 - Love

Enrique's POV

I woke up the next morning. I laid next to Amelia. She looks so cute when she sleeps. I remember the last night it was amazing! I hope Amelia liked it so much as I did. She opened her eyes and I smiled.

"Good morning beautiful" I said.

"If it were a good morning I would still be sleeping" She laughed a little.

"But it's a good morning because I'm here right?" I asked.

"You'll never know" She said and stood up. She was naked and damn she's so sexy. Her back and ass.. just WOW. I bit my my lip. He walked into the bathroom.

"WHY THE HECK AM I NAKED??" SHe yelled. "...OHHH. WAIT I REMEMBER last night.."
I stood up and walked to her. I wrapped my around her waist. We were so close that her ass touched my little friend.
"Do you even remember anything from last night?" I asked.

"That's what I'm not gonna tell you" She said. She drives me crazy with her mystery talk.. But I kinda love it I mean she does it everytime on purpose.

Amelia's POV

"That's what I'm not gonna tell you" I said. I know exactly that my 'mystery talk' drives him crazy. I knew everything from last night. I was drunk but I still remember everything. That's a good talent! He released me from the hug or whatever it was. I saw in the mirror that he turned around and he slappes lightly on my butt. I knew he would do that. I mean if I would be him I would do that too! I turned around and slapped his ass too.

"Do that again and.." I cut him off before he could finish his sentences.

"And what? Do you slap then my ass or what will happen?" I laughed shortly. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"And we'll never gonna do that little bed game again" He said and I walked toward him.

"Are you sure? And what makes you so sure about that?" I smirked. He can't even look from my body away. "Don't stare at me!!"

"It's not my fault that you're so beautiful and sexy and stunning!" He said and I blushed.

"Ah okay so it's my fault? You don't look that bad yourself." I said.

"Yes it's your fault. It's always your fault"

"Oh wow thank you so much" I said sarcastic. I jumped into the bed "I'm tired! I'm gonna sleep just for a few more minu...hours"
He came closer to me and laid on top of me.

"Ouch, Enrique you will hurt me if you don't get off me"

"Don't act like you don't want it." He said and kissed me.

"I just wanna sleep" I faked a yawn.

"You can sleep after that"

"You know you will rape me if you do it without my permission"

"I can live with that"

"Than have fun while raping me" I said smirking.

"I'll will and you too" He whispered in my ear and then he started...

An hour later

"You're f*ckin amazing"

"I know babe"

"Babe?"

"I thought I'm gonna try it after what happened last night and just now."

"..I-I..ehm." He cut me off.

"Psssh" He put his thumb on my lips. "I know it's maybe a bit earlie but I need to say it. Amelia I liked you as I saw you the first time at the concert. I liked you even more when we meet in starbucks again. And I fall in love with you on tour. I hated to see you hurt because of this asshole. I love you. And you're the air that let me and the fire alive. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said. I was shocked. I forgot for a second how to speak.

"Enrique.. I-I.. wow.. I don't know what to say." I said. No matter what happens just let it happen. Theo's speech popped up in my head. And he is right, he's always right. "I don't know if I start to fall for you or if I already fallen for you. But I know have very strong feelings for you.."

"That means?" He cut me off again.

"Hey my sentences wasn't finished!! And yes I'd love to be your girlfriend" I said. He leaned in and we kissed.

----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for that short chapter! I have a few problems so I don't have much time to write. I'm gonna take a little break for like a month. I hope you understand. Anyway thanks for reading and I hope you like it. Please vote, comment, share and whatever. See you in a month!