Chapter 17 - Please Don't See It

Amelia's POV

I see him. Dustin. Dustin is my dead father. He walks slowly to me.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?? You're dead!" I say in shock.

"Amelia I..it's nice too see you again"

"Why aren't you dead?"

"Listen, my death was just a cover for the people who were after me. I'm so sorry for you and your mother. I wanted to tell you guys but the FBI forbade it. Your brothers death wasn't a normal one. Amelia he got killed. He had something but I don't know what. Was John here before he died?"

"No he never was in this house"

"Okay good then they won't come here. Where's your mother?"

"She moved into her new boyfriends house."

"Who's her boyfriend?"

"I don't know. She never talked about him or mentioned a name. I didn't see him or know anything. Is she alright?"

"I don't know I'll hope. Stay not long in this house honey. Move to him or Theo or Brian or I don't know who. This house is not save anymore." He says.

"But you said that they wouldn't come. I love you dad" I say and we hug.

"I love you too. It's not save. I'll come back as soon as it's ends okay? And if something happens call me. But only of it's damn important okay?" He says and gives me a small paper with his number on it.

"Okay" I say.

"Take care of yourself. I love you. See you soon sweetheart. Bye" He says and walks away. I turn to Enrique.

"I was right" I say. I'm still a bit in shock but I'm happy that dad is alive. I walk up the stairs.

"What are you doing?"

"Go to bed again?!? It's 4 Am babe. I'm not gonna stay awake!! But if you want then.."

"Can we share your bed?"

"Of course but my bed is not huge..so we need to cuddle more or less" I walk into my room and fall on my bed.

"Okay. You know I'm happy as long as I'm with you!" He comes in my room.

"Good to know! But don't talk I'm tired and need sleep as soon as I can!!"

"Okay good night sleepy monster."

"Good night. I love you."

"I love" I yawn "you more!" With that I fall asleep.
I wake up and I open my eyes. This time it's 12PM. I see Enrique who's staring at me.

"Good morning beautiful" He says and grins at me.

"Good morning handsome" I say and grin back.

"Crazy night huh?"

"Pretty much."

"Wanna sleep tonight in my house?"

"Yes please." I say.

"Let us go out for breakfast"

"It is 12PM. It's brunch time babe!"

"Then let us go out for brunch!?"

"Yes" I smile. "I'm comming to your house in 20 minutes"

"So long?"

"Shower babe. I'll take a shower"

"Okay then I'll see you in 20 minutes" He says and gives me a little kiss on my forehead.

He walks away and I go to my bathroom. I start to undress me. Now I'm completly naked. I look down to my wrists and my thights. They're many scars/cuts. Yeah I began to cut myself after I lost my baby, my brother and more or less my mother. Enrique doesn't know it and he won't. I turn on the water. The warm water falls on my skin. It's feels so good. A few minutes later I start to cry. Everyone left. My brother & my baby died. My mom left me on that day I needed her the most. It's feels like she doesn't even care about the death of her own son! My dad is alive and left me but he'll come back. Now I alone in this huge house. Alone.