Chapter 10 - Surprise

Enrique's POV

"It's like you gonna rape me! Do you wanna rape a ..." I cut her off.

"Yes I wanna rape a hot and sexy lady names Amelia Brown" I smirked.

"I'm not hot or sexy. Sit down" She said and I sat on the edge of my bed again. "I wanted to say do you wanna rape a p-pre.."

"A what?"

"I'M PREGNANT ENRIQUE!! DO YOU WANNA RAPE A PREGNANT LADY??!?" She yelled.

"Am I the one who have made you pregnant?"

"Yes!! Gosh Enrique I was the one who drunk and you couldn't use protection??"

"I'm sorry! Everything went very fast. Do you want the baby?"

"Do I look ready to be a mom?"

"Not really." I said quietly.

"I'm not ready to have a baby... I'm too young" She came closer to me. She sat down on my lap and put her legs around my waist. She put her arms around my neck and looked me on the eyes. "You broke my heart that night but I said that I forgive you. And I thought about everything a long time. I am ready to have a relationship with you only if you still want me."

"I'm not ready to be a dad too..." I took a long break before I spoke again. "Amelia I always wanted you and I still want you. I never stopped lovin you. Amelia Brown I love you with all my heart and soul. And it would be a honor to be your boyfriend again"

I leaned in and kissed her. We kissed harder and harder. She stood up and I did the same. She removed my shirt and we kissed again. Her hands were on my neck. One of her hands played with my hair. I liked the feeling. We took off our pants.
"Jump" I whispered in her ear and she did what I said.
I walked to the bed and we still kissed. I laid her on the bed so that I was on top of her.

"I think Enrique Jr. needs air" She said laughing.

"You want him more than me huh?" I asked smirking.

"He's a part of you that actually means I only want YOU" She said. "And this time we use protection!!"

"Of course my beautiful pregnant queen" I said and kissed her. I felt her smile throught the kiss.

"Call me one more time pregnant and we won't have sex"

"But it's the truth that you're pregnant!"

"Enrique get off me right now! You called me pregnant again"

"Then I have to rape my pregnant girlfriend" I smirked.

"We'll have sex if you stop calling me pregnant! Deal?"

"Okay deal but I have one question. Why don't you like it when I calm you pregnant?"

"I thought you wanted to rape me? But if you want to talk instead.."

"You're sassy today"

"Stop talking and start to rape me!!" She yelled more or less. We both laughed.

--Next Morning--

I don't really slept last night. I always thought about last night and about what Theo said with the job. I don't know if Enrique will like it when I ask Theo for help with the job. I acted like I still slept. I heard him yawn so I knew he is now awake. I felt that he stared at me.

"Staring is not nice Enrique" I said.

"Your eyes are closed how the heck do you know that I'm staring at you?" He said surprised.