Chapter 16 - Break Down/Falling Apart

Theo's POV

John died? Her brother died??? How the hell could he die! He was happy and healthy. John was like a brother for me even then when Amelia and I broke up. Amelia and John had a very good brother-sister relationship. I hope Amelia doesn't do anything stupid! I'm gonna look at her.

Amelia's POV

The day as I lost my baby is the same day as I lost my lovely brother. It's terrible this day can't get worse.

I'm in my room. I lock the door. A few minutes later my mom knocks on the door.

"Amelia open up the door" My mom says.

"Mom just please go away. I don't wanna talk" I say.

"But I need to tell you something."

"Speak through the door!"

"Okay.. Honey I..I have a new boyfriend and I'm gonna move into his house"

"WHAT? But what about this house and me??"

"You're still living here. I'm gonna pay for everything. Your brother.. was supposed to move in here but yeah.. I'm sorry Amelia"

"It would be better if you leave now."

"Okay. I love you Amelia. Don't forget that."

"I love you too mom but please go now. I'll be fine" I say and I start to cry. I hear my mom leave the house. I unlock my door and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I look in the fright but there is nothing. Great. I oder a pizza and wait on the couch. 10 minutes later, the doorbell rings. I stand up and walk to the front door. I open the door and see Theo. I slam the door in his face. I don't wanna see or talk to Theo. He reminds me to much of John.

"AMELIA" He yells. I don't answer.

"AMELIA OPEN THE F*CKING DOOR" He yells again.

"I'LL ONLY OPEN THE DOOR FOR THE PIZZA GUY" I yell back.

"GOSH AMELIA WHAT DID I DO THAT YOU ARE LIKE THAT??"

"NOTHING.. BUT YOU REMIND ME TO MUCH OF HIM. GOSH THEO HE IS DEAD HE IS DEAD!!! MY BROTHER IS DEAD MY WHOLE WORLD IS CRASHING DOWN. PLEASE LEAVE. I WANNA BE ALONE." I yell and cry.

"IS THAT THE ONLY REASON?" He says. I don't answer. It was one of 3 reasons but I don't tell him.

"AMELIA? IS THAT THE ONLY REASON?"

"..Yes.." I lie.

"Can we tal-" I cut him off.

"No I don't wanna talk. LEAVE.. PLEASE" I say and I hear him driving away. After a few minutes the pizza arrives. I pay for the pizza and eat it. Then I fall asleep.

-- 10 days later --

Enrique's POV

Amelia didn't talk to us for 10 days. We called her but she didn't pick up. We send her text messages but she didn't answered. We rang the door bell but she didn't open the door. We have no idea what we can still do.

It's friday and it's 10pm. Theo and I stand on her doorstep and want to push the door bell but the door opens. Amelia looks like a mess but she's still beautiful. She closes the door behind her. And she ignores us. She passes us and I grab her arm to face her. She looks at me angry then she looks to her arm where my hand is and then back in my eyes.

"Be mad at! I don't care!! Everything is good as long as you talk to me." I say and she doesn't answer. "Amelia. TALK.. TO.. ME. I'm your boyfriend you can tell me everything."