Chapter 2 - The Boy Next Door

ENRIQUE'S POV

I walked through the park and watched a couple. They reminded me of Anna and me. The only difference was that they are still together.. We broke up three month ago. And I'm still not really over it. I'm kinda jealous of them.

I walked home and saw that somebody new will move next to my house. I'm excited maybe it's a pretty single girl. "Yeah Eneique that's a dream and it will never come true. You should focus on your career." I said to myself.

AMELIA'S POV

A few days later

We moved to Miami. On the one hand I was pretty excited to discover something new but on the other hand I was sad because I left my hometown and the house where I grew up and I left my boyfriend there. Yeah it will be a long distance relationship and it'll be hard and maybe complicated.

I walked outside the house and saw the ocean which was directly in front of me. I decided to enjoy the sun while I laid down in the grass.

"OUCH!" I screamed.

Something flew on my butt. It was not big and not so little. It had the size of a tennis ball or something like that. Someone walked through a gate which was in the middle of the hedge to our property.

"Ohh I'm so sorry. Did I hit you?" He asked.

"No, I was only screaming because you hit the grass!" I said. I don't gave him any attention, I only wanted to relax and thinking about the Enrique Iglesias concert.

The guy grapped his ball, stood there and looked at me.

"What are you still doing here? Do you want something or..? Just go away you're annoying" I said.

"You don't have to be so rude!" He said.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Yeah you better should be sorry haha." He said and went to his property.

I stood up and went to the kitchen where my mom was.

"Gosh I hope this neighbor isn't always so annoying!" I said annoyed.

"Why? What happened?" She said laughing.

"I was just chilling there and then he hit me with a fucking ball and he was just annoying." I said.

"Was he hot?" My mom asked.

"I don't know! I don't gave him any attention, I don't even looked at him once!" I said.

"But you should give boys attention here are so hot guys and much famous people!" She said.

"EWW MOM STOP!! Only because you haven't dad anymore doesn't mean that you can talk with me about other hot guys. And you know Brian and I have a long distance relationship. I don't need to watch every hot guy here in Miami when I have a hot boyfriend in my hometown!" I said.

"True but you never know what could happen." My mom said and I went away.

My phone rang and I looked for my phone. It was a message from Brian:

"Hello my angel. I'm gonna pick you up at 5:30pm! Be ready then because I don't want you to miss the concert :) xoxo Brian"

ENRIQUE'S POV

"5 minutes Enrique! 5 minutes!" Someon said.

"You gonna kill this. Just have fun and the best time on stage!" I said to myself.

I went from the backstage area to the stage. Everyone already screamed. I felt the adrenaline. I stepped on stage. I walked across the whole stage and everyone screamed even more then they did before. I started to sing and looked the rows. Seemed like everbody had fun. I smiled because I was happy. I was happy to do what I love the most. I sang a few songs then I made a little break.

I went with new motivation and energy on stage. Everywhere were girls/ladies and guys with their cell phones. And a girl with a camera. She smiled as she saw that I looked to her. Her smile is so cute. She looked so beautiful with her long dark blond hair but I couldn't see what color her eyes had. I looked at the last few rows and they had fun. Every single person in this hall had fun and nothing makes me more happier. You made everything right. I looked to this one girl again. I can't get her out of my mind. This time I noticed a guy behind her who had his hands on her waist. I guess it's her boyfriend. I can't focus on singing. I almost forgot the words. But seriously I need to know her more. But the concert is over now and I don't know if I ever see her again.

Author note:
Do you think Enrique will see the girl again? Pls share and vote. Hope you liked it!