Chapter 13 - sorry

Enrique's POV

I fall asleep on the chair and an hour later I wake up.

"WHAAAT?" I hear someone yelling.

"ARE YOU SURE?" It sounds like Amelia. I walk to my balcony. I see Amelia on her phone.

"SHIT" She yells again. "Okay thank you bye" Then she drops her phone. "F*CK"

I get my phone and dial her number. I hear her phone ringing and she too. She finds her phone and answers.

"Hello?" She says.

"Hola beautiful señora" I say.

"Enrique.. ohh.. What do you want?" She asks.

"I thought I could help you to find your phone." I say. She looks up and see me.

"Why are you stalking me?"

"I didn't stalk you! I heard you yelling and then I saw you dropping your phone."

"Ah okay"

"You don't believe me huh?" I say.

"Maybe?"

"Are you allright?"

"No... I feel aweful.."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't believe and trust you"

"I don't understand" I'm ask, confused.

"Theo called me! He 'met' Anna and Derek at starbucks. He listened to their conversation and it was all planned. They wanted us to break up... I'm so sorry Enrique"

I say nothing. I walk back in my house still on the phone.

"Enrique? Please say something" She says. I go downstairs and walk outside. "Enrique please forgive me." I hear her sobbing. I hang up.

"ENRIQUE? NOO" She yells. I walk through the door which separates our plots.

"I forgive the lady I've made pregnant."

"Don't say that P word ever again"

"Pregnant" I smirk. She punch my arm.

"Ouch!"

"You deserved it." She smiles evil.

"Give me your phone" I smile.

"Why?" She ask confused.

"Just give me your phone" She gives me her phone. I lay my and her phone on the ground. I grip her arm and walk towards the pool. Then I push her in the pool and she screams.

"Idiot!!"

"You mean hot idiot" I smirk and jump in the pool.

"Yeah you're so hot that you heat up the pool"

"You're so hot like the hottest summer day."

"Am I that hot?"

"Yes." I smirk and swim to her. I put my hands on her waist and look her in the eyes "I love you"

She wrap her arms around my neck and looks me in my eyes.

"I love myself you" She laughs.

"I can go home if you wanna kiss yourself"

"You can't go because you belong to me."

"Is that your way of telling me that you love me?" I smile.

"No." She leans in and kisses me. I kiss her back. This kiss is full of passion and love. She pulls away. "I don't need words to tell you that I love you"

"Do you wanna be my grilfriend again?"

"Only if you wanna be my boyfriend again"

"You know my answer"

"I can't read minds. I'm not a mind reader!" She say.

"You don't need to read mind or to be mind reader to know the answer"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" I say and kiss her. She pulls away.
"Wanna watch a movie?" She whispers.

"Your or my house?"

"Your house is better" She smiles. "I'm gonna change my clothes and then I'll come over. In like 10 minutes I'm ready"

"Okay good see in 10 minutes" I laugh. We go out of the pool and grib our phones. I walk to my house. My whole clothes are wet. The I hear the door bell ringing. Who the fuck want to see me now? I walk to the door and open it.

"Sir, here is your pizza" The pizza guys says.

"I didn't ordered a pizza" I say.

"Somebody else did and he already paid for it"

"Okay." I say and take the pizza. There is a note on it.

"Have a nice evening" He says.

"Thank you. You too" I say and close the door. I put the pizza and two plates on the table in the living room. I walk upstairs and remove all my wet clothes. I go to my room to pick new clothes. I lay blue boxers, pants and a black t-shirt on my bed. My phone begin to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe. I'm already ready."

"How fast are you? Haha my back door is open you can come in." I say.

"Okay see u in a minute" She says and hangs up.

I walk to the bathroom and grib a towel. I dry my body and my hair.

"Enrique?" I hear Amelia yelling.

"I'm in my bathroom" I say. I hear her comming upstairs.

"The bathroom in your room or..?"

"Yes in my room" I say. I put my towel around my waist and walk to my bed. Amelia comes in.

"You are not ready?" She laughs.

"No because the pizza guy came and then you called."

"When did you have time to call the pizza guy"

"I didn't but somebody else did. He/she/it left a note on the pizza. Didn't read it yet." I said and put on my clothes. Amelia just stares at me. "Do you like what you see?"

"How can I not like what I see?"

"I don't know" I smile. I grib her hand and we walk downstairs.

"What movie do you wanna watch?"

"Final Destination"

"What? Seriously?"

"Yes!!" She smiles. I put the DVD in and turn around. I see a shocked Amelia.

"What's wrong?" I walk to her and sit down next to her.

"The pizza is from Theo"

"We should thank him."

"Yeah tomorrow" She smiles and take a slice of the pizza. She falls asleep in the middle of the film. How can she falls asleep in the middle of a horror movie? Is it really that boring? I kiss her forehead. She looks so cute when she sleeps. I finally fall asleep as the final credits shows up.

Short chapter sorry. It's not easy to write when you have a writers block. But I tried! I hope you like it. And don't forget to vote. Thanks to every single one of you!!