Chapter 15 - Loosing Someone

Amelia's POV

I hear the door bell ringing. Did I fall asleep? I walk to the door and open it. Theo stands there.

"Come in" I say. He walk in and I close the door behind him.

"Okay I got a call from your doctor today and he asked if you know the risks of fighting while being pregnant..." Theo says.

"I know it's a high chance to loose the baby but if I would have to choose I couldn't choose. It's an ultimatum."

"I understand" He says.

"But I still do one fight. It's the last fight. And what about Enrique? I can't tell him he'll freak out when I tell him I do one more fight."

"That's why I'm here. I'm gonna tell him. You only have to call him to come over"

"Thank you Theo.. for everything" I say and he smiles. I call Enrique and he comes within 2 minutes.

"Okay why should I come?" Enrique says.

"We have to tell you something. Okay.. Amelia will do one fight. She knows the risks of fighting while being pregnant. And it will be the last fight" Theo says. Enrique just stands there shocked.

"Babe it's just one fight okay?"

"Okay.." He says. I walk to him.

"One fight and then I..we gonna get through the pregnant phase." I look in his eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise" I say and give him a short kiss.

"When is the fight?" Enrique asks.

"Tonight" Theo answers before I can.

"Shit I can't come. I'll be in the studio" Enrique says.

"Don't worry I'll tell you everything" I say and smiles.

"We have to go Amelia. You should training one more time" Theo says.

"Okay. Babe, I'll see you later" I say and go with Theo.

After the fight

My stomach hurts so bad. That bitch kicked me very hard in my stomach. But I won the fight.

"You was amazing!!" Theo says.

"I know!!" I say.

"It was your best fight ever!"

"I was not bad but it was not my best fight" I smile.

"Do you remember after the one fight you won? You didn't want to party you just wanted to eat and sleep" He says and I laugh. My stomach hurts even more when I laugh. I think I'm gonna go to my doctor and he should look if the baby is okay.

"That's what I'm gonna do now!" I lie.

"Have fun!" He says. I smile at him and walk to my car. I drive to my doctor and walk into his building.

"Hello Mrs. Brown" Amber says. She is the girl of the reception.

"Hi Amber!" I say and smile.

"How are you?"

"Pretty bad. I had a fight and the girl kicked in my stomach and it hurts so bad. I hope the baby is okay."

"Dr Johnson is free at the moment. Just go into his office" She says.

"Okay thank you Amber" I say and walk to Dr. Johnsons office. I knock twice before I walk in.

"Mrs. Brown nice to see you. Is everything okay?" He asks.

"I don't know! I got kicked very hard in my stomach and it hurts so bad."

"Okay let us look what it is" He says.

Enrique's POV

I'm still in the studio. I wonder if Amelia won the fight. Her fight ended 1 1/2 hours ago and she still didn't call. I'm worried. I try to call her but she doesn't answer. I decide to call Theo. I dial his number and he answers.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hey, it's me Mario! Just kidding it's me Enrique! I just wanted to know how Amelia's fight was!?"

"She was amazing. She won!"

"That's great to hear! Hey.. do you know where she is? Because she ignored and still ignores all my calls"

"Dude don't worry. She's probably at home eating or sleeping. That's what she told me what she wanted to do."

"Okay thanks bye." I say.

"Bye" Theo says and I hang up. I'm still for a few hours in the studio.

Theo's POV

Mmm it's curious that Amelia ignores all calls of Enrique. I dial her number and she answers.

"Hello?" She sounds annoyed.

"Hey it's Theo!"

"Oh.. Theo...Hi" She says and her voice cracks at the end.

"What's wrong?" I says. She don't answer for a while. Then she speaks again.

"N-nothing"

"Are you sure?"

"..Yes.."

"Okay.. Why do you ignore the calls of your boyfriend and mine not?"

"I don't have time to talk to you"

"Amelia wait! What's wrong? Don't tell me it's nothing because there's for sure something!"

"John"

"What is with John?"

"He died" She says and hang up.

What do you think who John is? Hope you liked this chapter! Please comment and vote 😘