Chapter 12 - the past

Enrique's POV

It was almost 8pm as my doorbell rang. I openend the door. Then I saw her. My ex girlfriend Anna.

"What do you want Anna?" I said.

"Babe I need you. I love you. Can we please get back together?" She said.

"Anna I don't love you."

"I know you're lying" She said and came in. She grabbed my hand and lead me to the living room. She pushed me the couch. I tripped and fell on the couch. Anna laid on top of me and began to kiss me. I pulled away.

"Stop!" I yelled but she didn't stopped. I tried to push her away but I wasn't successful. Then I heard footsteps.

Amelia's POV

Theo came exactly at 8pm. I jumped into his car and drove to Enrique. He lives next door but it's from one door to the other door a bit away. We parked in front of his front door.
"His door is open" I said worried. "I'll be right back" I jumped out the car and walked in. I heard noises from the living room. I walked to the living room and saw a girl on Enrique. They kissed.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. Both of them looked at me.

"Amelia I-I can exp-" I cut him off and he stood up.

"There is.." I took a deep breath "NOTHING TO EXPLAIN. YOU JUST HAD TO TELL ME IF YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!"

"Amelia listen to me" He came closer to me.

"NOOOO. I DON'T LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE. I- I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU AHHHH" I yelled with tears in my eyes. He came even closer. "If you come any closer to me I swear I'm gonna punch you."
He came closer and I put my arm back.

"Ouch" A familiar voice yelled. I turned around. Gosh I hit Theo with my arm.

"Omg Theo! I'm so sorry" I said. His nose bled. "Your nose is bleeding. I'm driving you to my house" I took Theos hand and turned around to see Enrique a last time. "I'm so sick of you. We're done Enrique. Don't ever call or send me a text message. I don't wanna see you ever again! We're done!!"
I drove with Theo in his car to me. The ride was less than a minute. I opened the front door and we walked in. I closed the door.
"Sorry with your nose it wasn't for you." I said and gave him a hanky.

"Don't worry and thanks." He said.

"Does it hurt?" I asked worried.

"A bit but you really don't need to worry." He smiled.

"Okay" I smiled back.

"Let's go to the pool." He said. We walked to the pool and sat on the edge of pool with our feets in.

"Let's talk about you. Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine" I tried to smile.

"You don't look like that."

"I'm looking bad I know. A part of me is feeling like that but I knew that something like that would happen sooner or later." I said.

"I don't wanna see you heartbrocken again. It's aweful.. It reminds me of the time you were heartbrocken because of me. I wish I didn't lie to you.." He was sad.

"Theo I didn't understand what you did then but I understand you now. I finally understood it after everything what happened."

~ Flashback ~

Theo's POV

"You need to break her heart now" My friend Colin said.

"What? Why?" I said.

"3 years ago we agreed that Colin and I determine when you're going to break her heart." My other friend David said.

"Is this really necessary?" I said.

"Yes, you lost the bet so let's go and do it!!" David almost yelled.

I lost a bet 3 years ago. Because of that they dared me to have a 'relationship' with Amelia. They chose Amelia because she had a little crush on me. They thought it would make more fun. I liked her too but they didn't now. I fell in love with her after 2 1/2 months.

"There's Amelia. Go and break her heart." Colin said. I went to Amelia. I don't want to break up with her. I love her and that's what I'm gonna tell David and Colin after I told Amelia that I want to go out with her that night.

"Hey" She smiled.

"Hi" I said. "I need to tell you"

"Okay. But first let me say something. You forgot our anniversary."

"Noo I didn't!! Babe I wanted to surprise you later!!"

"Nooo. I ruined everything! I act like I didn't hear it." She said a bit sad. "What do you wanna say?"

"Ahh nothing. It's okay. I need to go see you later."

"Bye" She said and I walked away.

"Dude you did it!" David said.

"Ehmm I-" Colin and David cut me off.

"You're free now!!!" Colin and David said at the same time.

"What do you mean with 'you're free now'?" I hear Amelias voice.

"You didn't break up with her?" Colin was shocked.

"WHAT??" She yelled.

"I-.." I couldn't speak.

"He should have broken up with you." He turned his face to me "We agreed all that 3 years ago"

"Everything was just fake?" She said.

"Yes" David said.

"No" I said. "Amelia listen"

"No, I waisted 3 years to listen to your bullshit. I don't wanna hear more"

~ End of the flashback ~

Amelia's POV

"You lied to me, it was more hiding the truth. You didn't tell me it earlier because you know we would break up. You wanted to enjoy the time with me." I said.

"Yes. I'll never forget the amazing time with you" Theo said.

"It was really an amazing time." I smiled. "Maybe it was revenge. I mean that I hit your nose"

We both laughed. He put his hand around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"You're almost like a little sister to me"

"And you are like a big brother. You protect me more than my Enrique did."

"You only need your big bro in your live" He winked.

"Then I have a still hot big bro" I said and we laughed.

"And my little sis is still sexy"

We both laughed again.

Enrique's POV

I don't know that the hell was wrong with Anna. She was never like that. It was all strange. Anna went away after Theo and Amelia drove away. I walked to my balcony. It was dark outside. I looked over to Amelia's house. I saw her with a guy. It looks like Theo. She leaned her head on his shoulder. THAT SHOULD BE ME!!! I heard them laughing. That's enough I can't look at them any longer. I went in and sat down on a chair. I thought of all the amazing memories with Amelia. All the concerts as she was my tour photographer. She always smiled when I looked at her. I miss her so much. Why did that happen to me?!??

Sorry for not updating! These f*cking final exams are shit. Tomorrow is the last one so I have more time to write then! Please vote, share and comment! Thank you.