Chapter 19 - Dead or Alive?

Amelia's POV

I see a bright light. It disappears and then it comes back. It disappears again. I try to open my eyes. I can't. I'm too weak. Don't die Amelia. Don't die in case you're not dead. You have to fight just like you always done it.
I try to open my eyes again. This time I see a very bright light. I close my eyes immediately.

"Miss? Can you hear me" I hear someone saying. I can't answer. My mouth is too heavy and I don't have energy to speak. I just have enough energy to breath.

"Miss, hold on. You're almost.." I can't hear him anymore because I black out.

Grandpa's/Peter's POV

I don't think she will ever wake up. The tornado was 5 weeks ago. 5 weeks!! She's in coma since then. Enrique flew to Miami after two weeks. He had to do his music business. I understand that. That week as he was here he was always next to Amelia's hospital bed. He cried and prayed.

"Seattle has special doctors for Amelia. Let them try to help her." That's what the doctors said after 2 1/2 weeks and that's what we did. Amy and I we're in Seattle since 2 1/2 weeks. But nothing happened.

My phone rings. I look at the ID. It's Enrique.

"Hi Enrique."

"Hi. How's she?"

"Still like 5 weeks ago"

"Are you next to her?"

"Yes"

"Can you put me on speaker I want to tell her something."

"Of course." I say and put him on speaker. "Let's go"

"Me amor, my love, lloro por ti, I cry for you, por que no dejo de pensar cuanto te quiero, because I keep thinking how much I love you. Get well soon Amelia. I love you with all my heart don't leave your grandpartens, don't leave..me" He says. I hear him sobbing.

"Everything's gonna be alright" I say and he hangs up.

--2 weeks after the call with Enrique--

Still nothing. She's not really dead and not really alive.

-- 1 1/2 months later --

Enrique called 1 1/2 months ago. Amelia is still in coma. Not really dead and not really alive. It's torture.

I dial Enrique's number and he picks up.

"Enrique we're going to turn off her machines soon"

"What? Noo!!"

"I think it's time for all of us to move on." I say with a sad voice. He hangs up.

-- 2 weeks later --

"Do you thinks it's a good decision?"

"Yes. I want for her the best. She can't find her peace when she's like this. And.."

"And you can't see her like that anymore"

"It breaks my heart.."

Amelia's POV

"Do you thinks it's a good decision?" Grandma says.

"Yes. I want for her the best. She can't find her peace. And.."

"I'M NOT DEAD!! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!" I yell but nobody can hear me.

"And you can't see her like that anymore"

"It breaks my heart.."

"IF YOU ARE GOIN TO DO THAT IT BREAKS EVEN MORE YOUR HEART" I yell again.

"Are you ready?" A nurse says.

"Yes" Grandma and Grandpa says in unsion.

"NO. NO. NO. DON'T" I yell but nobody can still hear me.

My grandparents are crying. It breaks my heart hearing them like that.

The nurse is turning off the machines.

"NOOOoo." I yell but I can't anymore. I can't hear, speak, see or feel anything again. I think I'm official dead.

Grandma's/Amy's POV

"Are you ready?" The nurse says.

"Yes" Peter and I say in unsion. We are crying and the nurse is turning off the machines. Amelia let's out her last breath. She's not breathing anymore. Her heartbeat is gone. She is gone. She is dead.

A/N
I'm so so sorry for this sad chapter. I can't believe that she's dead. I'm crying 😭😭😭
It was heartbreaking to write this chapter. I cried while I wrote it. Don't worry this is not the last chapter!!

QOFD: What's your fav song at the moment?

AOTD: uhh I have so many but I think it's "That's How You Know (F**ked Up)" By Nico & Vince ft. Kind Ink and Bebe Rexha

Check it out!!! And please check out the music of Bebe Rexha her music is dope!!
Please comment and vote. Thanks 😘