Kidnapping

"Leave your disguises on. Someone followed us." Yuna said, exiting the van to see another van parked across the street. Ryujin then got out of her car, and decided she'd daringly walk over even with everyone telling her not to.

"Hello?" Ryujin smiled brightly, knocking on the tinted window which was slowly lowered. She could see two bald men with tattoos and scowls on their faces. They looked like they worked in a killer profession. "I was wondering if you were the owner of this garage?" Ryujin said, the two looking at eachother and clearing their throats. She heard the one whisper about her appearance looking nothing like thee one and only Shin Ryujin.

"No, we aren't, but we know the owner. Say, what did you say your name was? We can pass a message on." The driver said, Ryujin immediately recognizing it as a way to perhaps reveal her identity. She did, just not how they expected.

"Rita. Rita Yun." Ryujin spoke without hesitation. She noticed a few things in the car, like the small handle of a gun in the rubbish bin, and a letter titled 'H Co' peeking out of the visor.

"Rita Yun?" The driver questioned again, seeming confused but also a bit embarrassed. Perfect, Ryujin thought.

"Yes, if you could please tell the owner we'll be staying here for a little bit that'd be lovely." She said, the pair stumbling on words. "Thank you sweets." Ryujin then left across the street, the other six had mixed emotions. Some found the exchange humorous, others found it dangerous. Yuna seemed in awe as the van drove away.

Yeji stepped out of the car, smiling like an idiot.

"Alright, sweets, we should start unpacking." The brunette said, teasing Ryujin which caused a chuckle to erupt from everyone before they started unloading.

They didn't have much, mostly technology and weapons. A few precious photos here and there. It took them the rest of the day to clean and dust everything in the garage, as well as getting working power and water. They ended up sorting the bedroom situation, given there was only two bedrooms and seven of them.

Yeji and Ryujin would take the secondary bedroom, Rosé and Sana taking the master using the argument that it used to be their base anyway. Chaeryeong, Yuna, and Lia took the couches. Everything seemed alright, and when closing the garage door everyone suddenly felt the exhaustion run over them.

"Tomorrow I'm going to go see what happened to my company." Yeji said to Ryujin, who was just about asleep next to her. Not anymore though, as sheets ruffled and Yeji was met with that bare confused face.

"He might recognize you. He is your dad after all." Ryujin said, knowing that even with their disguises people had suspicions, but what some people do with those suspicions can be dangerous. Yeji's dad was one of those people.

"I have to know. In your apartment a picture of me and him was nailed to the wall. I don't think you put it there?"

"Well of course not." Ryujin replied.

"Then we know he had something to do with the break in, and what Rosé was saying is a little concerning. It can't hurt to atleast look." Yeji said, Ryujin humming and leaning into her.

"Wait a little bit alright? We can make your disguise better, and see what Lia finds on the surveillance." Ryujin said, hearing Yeji's affirmation before placing a kiss to her collarbone and wishing her a goodnight.

The mattress wasn't as good as their one in Malta, nothing seemed to be. Everything laced with the colder temperature and nostalgia surrounding every structure. Yet, they still slept soundly.