talk-show ೃ࿔

❛ tonight show ❜

"Welcome back to the Tonight Show with your host, Jimmy Fallon, starring Y/n Y/l/n and Louis Partridge!"

My heart pulse races and my excitement is uncontrollable, "Hi!!" We say to the audience, "Holy shit, my heart is just beating so fast right now."

Jimmy laughed and raised a brow, "Is it?"

I nodded quickly, "Yes. I've been literally dreaming of being on the Late night show with—oh my god i can say it. With you! Jimmy Fallon!!"

"It's true." Louis added, "This girl's been freaking out over the last couple of hours before we got here. She kept squeezing my hand."

I look at Lou and thanked him for exposing me like that as the audience laughed.

Jimmy chuckled, "That's so nice seeing a celebrity fan girling over my show! Speaking of which, you guys were on set for the upcoming film, The Lost Girls and made an incredible friendship between the both of you. Can you tell me what the movie is about and how it was like working with each other?"

I smiled and nodded, "Well,—Louis do you wanna tell them?" Louis was much more better at explaining the moral of the story without spoiling anything.

Me on the other hand, I'd either spoil on accident and pull a Tom Holland, or explain it really, really terribly.

He nodded, "Uh, Lost Girls is about a boy named Peter Pan. The story expands upon the consequences of Pan's promise to continue returning the Darlings. The Darlings are the Lost Girls. I can't explain much, since it's not coming out until December, I'm afraid."

( i don't know when its coming out so dont believe what i said 😭 )

Jimmy nodded, "Ah, I see. Wouldn't wanna pull a Tom Holland move now, would you?" The room started to fill with laughter. "Now, what was it like working together? Like, the two of you?"

"Well, working with Louis was undeniably exhausting—but in a good way! He made me laugh easily. I would have to film another take with him out of the room."

"Really?" Jimmy asked.

I nodded, "Yeah."

Louis snorted, "Like you were any better. She would purposely yell or shout while I was filming a kissing scene. I'd have to redo it every time. And let me tell you, it was fucking torture—"

"Just letting the Daniel Radcliffe in me out."

"Yeah no shit, sherlock. She would also give me funny looks and we'd do that to each other if one of us films a shot."

I nodded, "Honestly, i think the producers grew very tired of us."

The audience and Jimmy burst out laughing and I continue to speak between my own laughs, "Yeah. To the point where we weren't allowed to be near each other when one of us is filming. We'd be taken out of the room and I'd sit in-front of the studio waiting for Louis to finish."

"Oh god that's hilarious!" Jimmy commented, "And you two met each other before the film, correct?"

"Yeah, it was a kind of funny story actually." Louis replied. We both laughed as we remembered.

"I was working in a theatre workshop for extra help backstage," i started, "And i had an extra shift so i stayed behind to work on some stuff when Louis here, came running, yelling for help. At first i was confused and scared until i realise a dog was chasing him—"

"I literally just tried to pet it!"

"Lou, you were never good with dogs. Back then i was fucking terrified of dogs but they became one of the cutest things ever—now that i'm good with them. Anyways, he comes in, shrieking and he grabbed my hand telling me to run. Of course, i didn't hesitate when i saw the dog run closer to us and we ended up messing the whole workshop. Eventually, the dog owner came and apologised and i was fired the next day."

Jimmy raised a stunned brow and look toward louis as the audience gasped, "So you got her fired?"

Louis cringed slightly before nodding, "Yeah, basically. But it's fine! I apologised and she accepted. We became good friends and we both started acting, although i was already working on Medici when i first met her."

"Yep. Who knew getting chased by a dog and getting someone else fired would lead to a great friendship?"

Jimmy smirked and turned to the audience before looking back at us, "Oh? T-that's funny because—"

"Is it?" Lou asked.

Jimmy nodded, his smirk growing wider, "Yeah. We've actually got camera footage of it—"

I gasped, "No way! Shut up, oh my god."

At this point, Jimmy's laughter was untameable, "Yup. One of the workers actually sent it to us."

"This is gonna be so funny." Louis laughed.

I snorted, "Wait 'till you hear how he screams."

We sit back and watch the footage. And there it is, me and Louis running from a Miniature Pinscher.

🎞