prank ⋆* ⁺⑅

❛ prank gone wrong ❜

Well shit.

How could I be that idiotic to accept fake-dating Louis and prank the entire world?

Everyone was freaking out as we announced the whole world we were dating. Some even called it.

Well here's the problem....these fake feelings? Yeah, well. They aren't fake anymore.

I didn't think i could fall for him but what he didn't include was the part where he takes me out to places out of social media. He would always say 'It's so we can take pictures together to make it seem realistic' but for a few weeks now none of us took pictures and selfies

We were actually going out.

I panicked as my stomach flips a million time. Louis had planned a little walk in the forest and I couldn't help but feel sick to the bone.

I was contemplating on whether or not we should call this off and tell the whole world it was fake. That we got them good.

But my thought were immediately gone as the doorbell rang.

Shit.

I ran to the door to reveal Louis in a sweatshirt and some black pants, "Are you ready?"

The excited look on his face filled me with guilt. I couldn't say no. He scheduled out time to hang with me. I couldn't let that go to waste.

I'll tell him on the walk.

"Yeah." I forced a smile.

He smiled back. God, he's making this a lot worse, "Great! Shall we go now, m'lady?" He teased.

I chuckle and nodded, "We shall." We linked our arms and walked toward his car door.

I hop in and we started driving to the place Louis told me about.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Are you okay?" Louis asked as we trudged along the forest.

I scoff, "Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't i be?"

"Well for once, you're awfully quiet." He stopped walking and pulled me to look at him, "You can tell me you know."

I searched in his eyes for any signs that might've helped me but I couldn't focus on the fact that he was so close to me.

"I can't do this anymore."

His voice faltered, "What—why? Have I done something wrong?"

I shook my head, "No! No, you've done absolutely nothing wrong. In fact, you did the opposite."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Then why? What's wrong?"

Fuck it. "Because, Lou! I can't do this anymore! I can't help the fact that all this was suppose to be a joke. A prank for the whole world. I can't help but smile every time you take me to places I've never been, complimenting me even off social media. I know it's all pretend but I don't want any of this to go to waste. I don't want this to be a joke. To be nothing but a little prank." I looked him in the eyes as my eyes began to slightly water.

God i hate crying, "And I can't help but fall for you."

He stood there frozen. Stunned at what I said. I sighed and began to walk away until a hand grabbed my wrist and everything moved quickly.

Our lips crash as his hands cupped my cheek. My fingers were tangled between the strands of his hair. Surprise took over me as I realise how soft his lips were and I never want it off mine.

He pulled me closer, sending butterflies to wake in my tummy. I fought a smile and traced his jawline with my thumb.

I pull away and look at him with a smile.

"Y/n," he said under his breath.

"Yeah?"

"I can't help but fall for you either. And I wasn't wasting anything. Because they were for you. Nothing was a 'waste' if it meant spending time with you, placing a smile on your face and being the first to take you to these places—"

I cut him off by placing my lips on his and I hummed softly as he returned my kiss. Everything I gave, he gave back.

I pull back, "Guess the prank went wrong."

"No," he smiled, "It made it better."

🎞