Chapter 2

Last thing that happened: "Captain Spandex, yeah, well watch this" he said, then pressed a button on his watch.

==========

Thanks to everyone who reads this!!! ILYA!!

==========

We started zooming into this strange light tunnel; it was terrifying, yet so eccentric and exciting.

We finally landed in a modern room; it was beautiful. I stepped away from RF, and looked around in awe. The room had glass as most of the walls, looking outside. The parts that were walls, were a light, pale blue. There was a light blue couch, that definitely seemed advanced; way too comfy to be from my time. There was a glass coffee table, and technology humming everywhere.

"W-where are we?" I whispered, in awe.

"Well, darling, you're in 2100" he said, slightly amused. 2100. I died long ago; it was just 2015 a second ago.

"Oh, put this on" he said and handed me a black mask. I put it on slowly, and I was slightly happy to be wearing this. I pulled my sweater sleeves down, and put my hood on. I felt extremely mysterious, and quite attractive, yet I couldn't put my finger on why I had that sudden feeling.

I stood there, suddenly slightly dizzy.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that...sorry, I should have warned you" he said, then led me to the light blue couch.

"It's okay" I said, breathing ragged breaths.

"Well, the rest of the supers will be here in.." He looked down at his watch. "About, five seconds" he said. Five second after he said that, three people crashed through the glass.

I gasped, stood up, and stepped behind RF. RF chuckled, and he pointed towards them; one girl--probably 17--had an electric blue suit on her, and one guy--probably around 18--had a bright orange suit on. Then there was one last guy. He looked...I can't even explain. He looked...around my age, and he looked so mysterious. He had a full black suit on, and his hair was pitch black as well.

"Well, looks like she has taken a liking to MI" RF chuckles. I somehow managed to keep my cheeks a normal shade, and I kept my stare on the supers.

"Sorry, but I just jumped into the future, and now there's a room full of spandex lords; I think you would be shocked as well, as there's random people, CRASHING THROUGH WINDOWS" I said calmly.

"Eh, she has a point" the guy in orange pointed out. The mysterious guy in black--MI--was looking at me, highly amused, and with a small smirk on his lips.

"What's your name; no one got around to telling me" he said, a slight smirk on his lips.

"Hm. You can find out. And RF, don't you dare tell them" I threatened and looked at him threateningly.

"Okay! Okay!" He laughed and put his hands up.

"So. What are all your names?" I asked suspiciously.

"I'm OP, which stands for Ocean Pull" the girl said and smiled; the masks were really annoying, since I would just like to see their faces.

"I'm SS, which stands for Sun Storm" the guy in the Orange said. I looked at the mysterious guy in black, and he looked at me, amused. His black eyes--his mask probably had some sort of shade covering them--stared into mine, making him look extremely mysterious. And wow....

"I'm MI, which stands for Mysterious Illusions" he said, a beautiful smirk on his lips. Man, this guy was definitely mysterious, and it was sort of infuriating me.

"Now. Will you tell me your name?" He asked, trying to figure me out. I looked at myself in a mirror, and I realized that he wouldn't be able to recognize me without the mask; there was a shade over my eyes as well, and my voice sounded much higher than usual.