Chapter 20

Small note- The picture above is some selfies that Matt has left on Bri's phone :3

Bri's POV-

Matt and Myself did nothing for the rest of the time being yesterday. But today, Matt had big plans. He told us that the whole group was going to be heading off to some mall that a big deal here. And by whole group yes I mean Jessica and Nash. I woke up and started to get ready. It was going to be hot today so I got some high wasted shorts on and a simple tee-shirt. I found Matt sitting on the couch we had in our room.

"Are you ready to go?" I leaned on the door

"Yes, lets head down to the lobby." Matt stood up and walked over to me and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the room and started to go down.

We found everyone sitting in the lobby, including Jessica who was checking Matt out as he walked in, I looked up to see him not even caring. A small smile grew on my face, I knew it wasn't much but as lest he wasn't checking her out too.

"Alright everyone, lets get going." Matt said to the whole group. We would be taking separate cars. I was in the car with Matt, myself, Cameron, and Taylor. Matt had a jeep, who would've guessed! We all climbed in and Matt started heading to the Mall.

"Give me the aux cord." I passed the cord to Taylor who was putting on all kind of vine crazy famous songs. And some of the Jack's songs. I have to admit that they are really good. I didn't really get the chance to listen to them back home because I never knew all the ones they had written.

Matt had pulled into the mall and parked the car, we all got out and started walking to the doors. We weren't going to wait for everyone to get here because they all parked different places because they wanted to start in different shops. I wanted to stop in places like Forever 21, Hot Topic, Wet Seal. The only person that cared to take me was Matt. He grabbed my hand and laced them together.

--.-----.---.----

A couple hours later Matt and Myself stopped for some food. No one had responded to our text to leave and head back home. Matt had sent out a text that we were leaving and anyone that wanted to come had to leave now or catch a ride with the Jack's. No one responded so Matt had grabbed my hand and started to head out to the car. I got into the passengers side and he climbed into the driver side. We started to drive back, I started playing music from my playlist. Which Matt had never herd.
"Are you sure this is a song?"
"Yes Matt I'm sure that overload by life of Dillion is real..."
'Whatever" He looked forwards and keep driving
"You only say whatever when you know you've lost a fight." I looked over and smiled at him.

After a little while we had come back to the hotel and headed back up to the room, it looked as if everyone had not gotten back yet so I guess they were having a good time. Matt looked over at me

"Want to head down to the pool?" A small smile was growing on his face.

This was the place I really started to talk to Matt at, oh gosh. He had something planed...