Chapter 21

Bri's pov-

We walked out of our room and headed down to the pool. I couldn't wait to see what Matt had planned for us. He was leading us down a hallway, my hand in his. I was thinking as we walked down the hall way. What happens when I have to go home? I don't live by Matt and what if he doesn't want me to stay with him after this trip?

"Bri?"

I looked up from my daze

"What?"

Matt smiled "We are here."

I was a little lost because all the lights were off and I couldn't see where I was going. The grip from my hand to Matt's hand got stronger. He squeezed my hand back. That made me feel better. But Matt's hand disappeared from mine and I was in the dark and didn't know where he went. It was like the man in the mask all over again. I though I was going to cry when two hands went over my face. I freaked out and jumped

"Shh, calm down Bri."

I knew that voice anywhere, it was Matt. Still I felt like the man was still here somehow. This will never go away. That man will always haunt me. Just like my ex boyfriend. I didn't even realize that I was taking short breaths until Matt had asked me what was wrong.

"Its the man in the mask, I don't know if you remember when I was taken but when you brought your hands over my mouth it just reminded me about that."

"Of course I remember that Bri, even though we weren't dating I remember I was going nuts trying to look for you. I just knew that I had this drive to find you. I already knew at that point that you were important to me. That I would be the one to save you."

My heart rate didn't bother to slow down after that. He was so sweet. But does anyone ever wonder if people say that just to make you feel better? I've never felt good with myself. Like people only tell you stuff to make you happy for the moment and to calm you down. Only for that reason, not really for you but for them? I don't know if people do that to me because I'm such a problem. I had always felt that people only were telling me what I wanted to hear. I didn't realize that I had been dazing off for so long that Matt was snapping his figures in my face

"Are you sure you're okay?" He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. I bet his wasn't enjoying the fact that I was ruining the night.

"Baby, you aren't ruining the night."

Shoot, did I really just say that out loud? I really need to work on that.

"It just, you looked so sad. I thought that you didn't want to be with me.."

"The only reason I'm sad is because you're sad." He looked at me and started to frown.

That's why, I love Matt. he cares for other people. Why was I doubting him earlier? He wouldn't want to hurt me. I'm so stupid, sometimes I wish my friends could be in my head at all times. Oh wait my only fricken friend was Jessica and look how that turned out. This night just wasn't turning out as it was suppose to. I was ruining all the hard work for Matt. I decided that I would be happy for the rest of the night, even if I was faking it.

----

As the night went on I got happier just because Matt was around. Taylor and Cameron even came in threw the night and splashed some water on us running out before we could get them back. (trust me we would get them back later, just not with water) At the moment I was laying with Matt by the side of the pool. I couldn't believe a couple weeks ago this is were I really started bonding with the guys. That they still want me with them. That Matt wants me as his girlfriend. I was so lucky, I layed my head more onto Matt and went off to sleep with a smile on my face. :)

The end.

Jk, that's not the end, it would be kindve stupid to stop it there. I still have so much to do. But an ending must come. I might make another book to this one to see what happened to them in the future. But nothings really happened some drama is coming your way in this book because it's the same thing every chapter and that get boring. :) I hope you guys like it and as always you can message me with a suggestion.

I'm surprised I got this update out. I worked hard on many different days because I didn't have the time in one day to write a whole chapter. So this was written through out the whole week. I really hope you guys like it :)