The broken lies.

Disclaimer: before I start this chapter I would like to say that I already wrote another new chapter for this book and somehow it got deleted. 😭

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Bri POV

Once we got down to were the guys could practice for a little bit before the show Nash had took my hand and took me into a separate hallway. Man he looked so cute today. He kissed me.

"I think I deserve a good luck kiss before the show don't you?"

"You couldn't have told me?" I smile looking at how cute he was.

"Then it wouldn't be as fun."

Before I could respond he leaned down and kissed my harder and faster. I knew what he wanted right now and it wasn't gonna happen. I kept going along to the point where nash tried to get my shirt off.

"Nash, we need to stop, you have show coming up very soon and you can't look like you just did someone.."

He looked very sad but we had 10 mins before he had to be back I herd his phone go off at least 12 times.

"Go before you get in some big crap." I smile and let him run off and do his thing. He was so cute. He always was...

I watched as Nash turned around the corner and dashed off. I started walking to the room where the boys would be lounging after the show. Only some of the boys went on at a time. I was sitting back there when Aaron came back.

"You know Nash is just using you because someone that's here he wants to get payback on."

That one sentence made my whole body turn inside out as slowly turned around. I looked wide eyed at Aaron.