A little lost in magcon

I would like to say that the first couple of chapters are really bad. I was way younger when I wrote this book. About half way threw they start getting better. I took and super long break and when I came back my writing had gotten better. If you think these first few chapters are bad please stay till the better chapters in the book thanks <3

Bri's pov-

Today was going to be the day, today i get to meet the magcon boys. I could feel that something amazing would happen, something that would blow everything else out of the water. And surely it did.

*Alarm goes off*

"OH MY GOSH, TYLER TURN OFF YOUR STUPID ALARM!"

Well sense i was up their was no point in me going back to sleep, and i could use the extra time getting up. I swinged my legs off my bed and walked to the bathroom. Just when i started to curl my hair my brother walks in, this outta be good.

"Dude, we are out of food."

I roll my eyes "First off don't call me dude and second did you ever think of somthing called shopping, its how most humans stay alive.."

I push tyler out of the bathroom and keep getting ready. Once i'm done with the whole nine yards i need to do to get ready i head downstaris. There is my brother eating food, turns out the fruit in our house is worth eatting, big shocker..

"Ah i see you found out that wasn't wax, took you long time there."

Tyler looks at me, "You knew all along?!?"

I roll my eyes "Tyler your the only one who doesn't know that you can eat it."

I just want to tell you all that Tyler is older than me.. That just makes him sound worse. Lucky for Tyler someone feel in love with him thats well SMART. Shes super nice and i love when she comes over becuase i can Tyler alone in a room without having to check on him every 5 seconds.

I called Hannah, (his girlfriends name) She's on her way over, she wants to spend the day with you becuase she loves you. ( And becuase i don't trust him alone so she gets to watch him for me, I can finally leave the house knowing it will be there when i get back)

I look at my phone and notice that it's almost time to leave, so i decide to text Jessica and make sure she's on time. We can't be late for this.

'I open my phone and text her.

Bri- Hey Jessica, i'm ready for amazing day to start. My bro is acting stupid again and i really wanna leave soon or we will be late and at the way back of the room."

My phone rings, thats got to be here.

Jessica- RIght on time breath, srry about your brother we are on our way now get outside of your house be right there.

Bri- Thanks i'm coming out!

I grab my purse and swing it over my sholder and yell "SEE YOU LATER TYLER AND HANNAH HAVE FUN!"

The door shuts behind me and my days about to start. I'm waitng outside for sometime before they get here i was just about to text her to see if they were ok. I climb in the back with Jessica and we start to leave. We still have 2 hours ahead of us i mapped it out.

I fell alseep for an hour and we fooled around for the other. Before we knew it we were at the hotel, i didn't get why so many girls were oustide the hotel until i looked up.

We were staying at the same hotle as the Magcon boys. Oh my gosh.