Chapter 37 - A Day With Fauna

A/N: As you can see from several chapters, I'm planning to add Fauna as the last harem member... But my brain was stuck with what to do with Fauna for a while.

As I expected, I can't handle a lot of girls. Oh well, that's an experience for me. There's no going back. I shall push forward. TATAKAE- Wait no, wrong anime.

Anyways, I think I know what to do. Apologies if this is bad. Kinda rushed.

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

"A day together?" Elvin asked.

"Yes. I've seen you interacting with others, but you rarely interact with me. I know this is a selfish request, but I want to know more about you." Fauna said sadly.

Elvin sweatdropped. "Ah, sorry. Remember what did you tell me during the first time we met?"

"Yes. I said I want to take you as mine. What's wrong with that?"

"Exactly. The problem is that you're forcing your way with me while I already have girlfriends way before I met you. That's simply wrong."

Elvin closed his eyes and breathed out. "Look. You want to have a proper relationship?"

"Y-Yes."

"Then take it slowly."

Fauna perked up. "Are you... giving me a chance?"

Elvin scratched his cheek and averted his eyes. "I... guess."

Fauna's mood brightened and brought Elvin's head into her... assets.

"Thank you!"

"Y-Yeah... You're suffocating me..." Elvin muffled.

"A-Ah, sorry."

Timeskip

"Will you be alright? You know what's with her, right?" Ame asked Elvin worryingly.

"I know. We talked about it a while ago. I'm willing to give her a chance."

Ame frowned a bit before nodding. "I trust you, Elvin."

Elvin smiled and bopped Ame's nose. "Thank you."

Elvin leaned down and whispered to Ame. "Please tell this to the others. I don't want to get my ass slapped."

Ame giggled mischievously. "Kinky~ Heheh I understand!"

"I promise you I will not do anything harm to Elvin." Fauna promised as Ame nodded.

"Then, we're going now. We'll be back around 3 PM because Fauna has a stream in her schedule." Elvin and Fauna waved at Ame.

Elvin closed the door as Fauna breathed in.

"Ah, fresh air in the morning is the best~"

"Do you have any place in mind?" Elvin asked.

"I do. But, for now, let's enjoy the morning walk."

Both Fauna and Elvin walked together. Thanks to Fauna's beauty, she attracted a lot of attention.

"Woah, who's that?"

"A newcomer that's been living here for weeks."

"She's beautiful, not gonna lie."

"I know, right? But, she's with someone. Don't do anything reckless. That guy's a demon."

"Oh? I'll show that so-called demon."

"Oi! Don't do it!"

A guy with a fairly big body approached the keeper of nature and the demon.