Chapter 6

"Thank you... For finding me and waiting for me at the station."

-

"But he just... Ran away!?"

"Jaehyuk ah," Junkyu spoke in frustration, "This is probably the 100th time you're telling me this."

"But who runs away from their soulmate like that?" Jaehyuk whined hard, "I can't believe I didn't get his name or even his contact! Now how am I gonna find him?"

"Relax!" Junkyu consoled, "I didn't care about Hwanie at first too! But I looked for him and eventually found him."

"That's because you knew where he would be!" Jaehyuk cried, "I saw him at a random store, no idea if he'd ever come there! I can't possibly go and wait there all day long!"

Jaehyuk had a point. And that kinda left Junkyu with nothing better to say. But he cared about his dongsaeng and he wanted to comfort him, not just with empty words.

"Hey, maybe I can look for him too." Junkyu flashed a smile, "Tell me how looks like."

Jaehyuk's eyes immediately shone. "He was so pretty!"

"And?" Junkyu asked, having nothing more than that.

"And he is perfect!" Jaehyuk's eyes were all dreamy.

"Jaehyuk ah, give me something useful." Junkyu looked really done. Luckily though, Jaehyuk seemed to come to his senses.

"Oh, alright. He was blonde, looked like-"

A call on Junkyu's phone stopped Jaehyuk from speaking. Junkyu took out his phone and saw Junghwan's name on display. With his hand,he gestured a 'give me a bit' and received the call.

"Hello Hwanie!... Yeah, I remember.... No, why???... Can't it be any other day??... No but-.... Uggh fine!.... No I'm not mad.... No, it's okay, study comes first... Yeah, I told you it's okay.... Ok, now go and attend your classes.... Bye, see you later."

Junkyu cut the call and looked at Jaehyuk. He looked so annoyed that Jaehyuk had to ask, "What happened?"

"Hwanie just cancelled our date!" Junkyu spoke releasing a huge puff of air.

"Really?? Why?" The younger asked.

"Cause he has this stupid session with his literature tutor this evening!"

"Umm..." Jaehyuk thought about what to say. He could sympathize or just give his reason why study came first but Junkyu talked before him.

"I know something is wrong with this tutor of his!"

Jaehyuk straightened up. "What's wrong!"

"Ever since that guy decided to tutor him, Hwanie's been talking about him and him only! Like I get that you have fun with your 'pretty' tutor and whatnot! But when you're with me, you should pay attention to me!"

Jaehyuk suppressed a chuckle. Junkyu was being irrationally jealous. "Hyung, he cancelled the date for studying, not for hanging out with his tutor!"

"No, you don't understand!" Junkyu stirred a little, "Why would he set times exactly at our date times?"

"Maybe because during daytime he stays at school and it would be late otherwise?"

Junkyu didn't pay heed to Jaehyuk's perfect logic. He kept blabbering, "Maybe he wants Hwanie not to associate too much with me? Maybe he plans to confess to him before me? And Hyukkie, what if Hwanie says yes?? He seems to like his tutor a lot!"