Chapter 8

"I don't care about him. I have already fallen for you."

-

Junkyu and Junghwan got together, and they thought things would change between them but nope. No significant change was seen. They were with each other just the same, Junkyu didn't do anything crossing the boundary because he knew Junghwan was still a minor. Junghwan didn't complain though. Just being by Junkyu's side, having his love and support was quite enough for him. Recently, even that seemed to be hard to get, because of the year end exam of the younger.

Junghwan still tried to be with Junkyu as much as he could. But the elder was also busy with his projects, assignments, reports and so on. It's like they missed each other even though they practically talked every day.

Junkyu forbid Junghwan to be near Asahi. He reasoned that he felt something weird about the Japanese. Junghwan assured him, that they only just studied. And he really needed help from the wise teacher of his. Besides, now that Asahi found his soulmate and they were on speaking terms, it gave a little assurance to Junkyu.

So when Junghwan said that the day before his literature exam, he asked Asahi to tutor him at home, no matter how strange Junkyu felt to the guts, he had to agree to that. It would be the last time they'd be together anyway! Junkyu thought this to himself, if Junghwan indeed needed a literature tutor for the next year, he'd find someone else for that task. He just didn't feel right to leave Junghwan in Asahi's hands. He knew the younger would be enraged and probably quite upset too, but he kinda made up his mind.

Asahi entered Junghwan's abode a little before noon. His parents had already left for their respective jobs. Normally, Junghwan invited Junkyu or went to his place but during the exam sessions, he just stayed home to study, alone. It was a while since he had someone accompanying him.

"Sahi hyung!" He cheered. Asahi gave a small nod. He entered into the younger's cozy room and took a seat infront of the table on a mat on the floor.

"How's it going?" He asked.

"I can memorize around 30% of the syllabus." Junghwan said in an upset manner, "This is so hard!"

Asahi let out a small laugh, "No it's not. Let's review everything and I'm sure you'll pass."

He took the novel in his hand and went through the parts he thought were important and difficult.

Junghwan kept up with him only for half an hour before his head started aching.

"Oufff this is sooo stressful!" He stretched his body backwards in frustration. Asahi put the book down. Junghwan was specially weak at it.

"It's okay, let's take a break first."

"I don't understand, why must I memorize what Shakespeare wrote from his wild imagination? Isn't it already enough that I study physics or history or maths?" He groaned. Asahi, who was an elite in the particular subject, just shook his head.

"You must be hungry?" Junghwan asked in a bit, "I'll bring us some snacks." He didn't wait and just went to do what he had said. Asahi sighed once and looked at the door Junghwan just went through. Why did everything come to this? Why was he in such a tangled up situation? Could he actually do what he wished? Would it work? Would his love be reciprocated? Or would it just hurt him, like they all were hurt in the process?

Junghwan returned with a tray full of snacks and juice and a ocean wide grin on his face. He put the tray in front of Asahi and took some cookies, stuffing them in his mouth as a whole. This made Asahi chuckle and coo at his adorable trait. Junghwan smile with his mouth full of food.