Chapter 7

"Being my soulmate doesn't necessarily mean you should commit yourself to me against your will!"

-

Days went by, but neither Junkyu's nor Jaehyuk's complaints stopped. Both were related to their designated soulmates- One was caught up with the closeness between his soulmate and a literature tutor, the other was crying over the unplanned, miraculous meeting with his soulmate that ended in an abrupt note. For days, the two kept talking about these two things only. Anyone listening to them might feel bored except for the concerning two. Yes, they were strangely attentive to each other's problems.

"I'm sure you'll meet him again someday!" Junkyu comforted Jaehyuk who just sighed in return. The uncertain waiting was burdening him.

"Yeah, I hope so..." He mumbled. Junkyu patted him a bit, then got back to his phone. Junghwan once again turned him down. He realized it's for the exam, his own exam was also knocking at the door, but he still missed the bubbly teenager a lot!

He went to Junghwan's Instagram profile. How many times had he checked it? Every time he missed the younger, he visited the said profile. There were lots of pictures from the old days, of his family members, friends and from recent days, there were pictures of Junkyu too. One particular picture was Junkyu's absolute favourite, two interlocked hands, one belonging to him, the other to Junghwan. They took it on the train a few days back. There was also an unplanned shot of Junkyu looking outside through the ferries wheel. On the very first date of them. Junghwan secretly captured it. According to him, Junkyu looked so breathtakingly gorgeous that he just had to take a shot of it.

As Junkyu was smiling while going through the pictures, a notification popped on his screen. Junghwan added a new photo. Curious, he clicked that. And it enraged him.

It was a picture of a boba tea, but it wasn't in focus. The focus was on the person sitting behind it, looking down at a book. Yes, he was none other than Junghwan's literature teacher.

'Meet my pretty tutor~ ssh don't tell him I took it ;)'

The caption made Junkyu's blood boil. 'Pretty tutor'. Was Junghwan flirting? Junkyu stood up all of a sudden. Jaehyuk glanced at him in worry.

"Hyung?"

"I'm going to Hwanie." Junkyu's grim voice was heard.

"Suddenly? Is anything wrong?" Jaehyuk asked.

"I need to see what the 'pretty tutor' is doing to him!" Junkyu sounded extremely mad. Jaehyuk stood up as well.

"Did anything happen?" He slowly asked.

"Jaehyuk ah, come with me! You see for yourself and tell me if I'm overreacting!"

Jaehyuk nodded. Junkyu didn't usually get angry. So, it must be quite serious.

Junkyu took his leave with Jaehyuk on his trail immediately. They rode on a taxi and reached a boba tea shop near Junghwan's school. Junkyu paid and started marching towards the shop. Jaehyuk stopped him.

"Hyung! Calm down a bit? There are so many people inside."

Junkyu was fuming already, but he listened to Jaehyuk. He took some deep breaths and calmed himself down as much as he could. The jealousy was still creeping inside him. But he didn't let it meddle with the rational part of him.

They walked through the door and Junkyu immediately spotted the table with Junghwan and the tutor facing each other. Both were looking at the book in front of them. The tutor was facing his back towards them, so Junkyu only saw Junghwan.