Chapter-2

The next day

Whole day all Blackpink members and Y/n were spending there day by playing games, dancing, singing, chatting and cooking new dishes.

Time Skip in evening

All Blackpink members and Y/n went to Y/n house as Y/m was waiting for them there.

Y/n outfits

Blackpink outfits

Blackpink outfits

Y/m mansion

When Y/n and Blackpink reached there they saw y/m waiting for them there, Y/m saw them and she ran towards them and tightly hugged Blackpink

Y/m: Awww my babies I missed u all so much where were u all the whole month I tried to call u but ur phone were all switched off.
Jisso: Ahhh yeah auntie we had an urgent work outside the country so we have to leave and we were so busy that is the reason we kept are phone switched our phone up so that no one can disturb us we are sorry that we forgot to inform you.....
Y/m: Okay okay but never do that again cause I was hella worried about you and when I asked Y/n about you were out for some important work so not to disturb you all till you guys return.
Rose: Yeah auntie we will never do that again.
Lisa: Yeah auntie and we will always inform you before going any where we promise.
Y/n: Wow in your lovely moments u guys forget about me. I also wanna join.
Jennie: Oh sorry y/nieee we forgot you come over here fast.
Y/n ran towards Blackpink and y/m and tightly hugs them and says
Y/n: I love u all alot
Everyone except y/n:We also love u alot

After 10min they end their lovely moments and they walk towards dining hall.
Y/m: Girls today I made all your favourite dishes.
Lisa:Wow auntie you're the best.
Y/m: So let's start eating.
Y/n:Wait, mom as I remember u said u have something to tell us . What is it?
Blackpink: Yeah auntie u said u have something to tell all of us.
Y/m: Yeah I have to tell you all something but let's eat first okay.
Y/n:Ok mom let's eat.
Y/m: Maid1 and Maid2 plz serve everyone the food.
M1andM2: Yes ma'am

After eating the tasty dinner which y/m made they went to drawing room to listen to y/m while eating ice-cream as deseart.

Y/m: okay girls I have some really important matter to discuss with you all.
They all look curiously towards Y/m and tell her to proceed.
Y/m: So because of work as u know now I'm finally Biggest Business women in Korea, So I have a lot of in Seoul as u know it's the capital of South Korea. So I was thinking if we can move to Seoul from Busan it will be easy for all three of our companies. We have branch there too so we can move their as it will be profitable for business.{y/m says nervously as she was scared how the girls will react to it but was surprised to see their reactions}

Y/n: Mom this is a good idea I think it's profitable for business. We already have branches there too. So it is good it we move there. Blackpink and me were thinking the same thing and planning to tell u soon. Hahahaha
Blackpink: Yeah auntie y/n is right it's a good idea it will help all three Kang Empire, Park Empire and red stone.It will be easy for us.

Y/n pov

When mom said that can we move to Seoul I was internally very happy and sad too. We were first living in Seoul but after appa's and uncle and aunt (Blackpink parents) death we moved to Busan. Main branches of all three companies are in Seoul but after that incident we are living here we only go to Seoul when we have very urgent work. Our lots of Mafia branches are also there. Blackpink was also looking very happy after knowing mom's idea cause why not we can be close to our loved ones there.After appa's and Blackpink parents death we never wanted to go back to Seoul but then we realised that we have to face the past for the bright future and as u can see now we are happy.

Y/m:But will u not be sad after recalling past memories.
Jisso:No auntie we have moved on from the past now. We are not going to run away from the past and will face it together.
Y/n:Yeah mom Jisso unnie is right we have to move on now and we are going to face it. And it has already been 7years now we have to overcome it. So let's move to Seoul.
Everyone other than y/n: yeah let's move to Seoul.
Y/m: okay then let's start packing we will move there by next week. But I wanna ask u all something?
Jennie: Yeah auntie
Y/m:Do u want to live in our old villas or u want to move to the new ones.
Jisso: Auntie let's move back to our old villas I want our parents presence with us forever.
Y/m: Thank you babies for understanding it. I love you all so much.
Everyone other than y/m:We love u too auntie, mom.
Y/m: I'm really happy that u guys are moving on.
Rose: Let's leave the past and move on
Lisa: yeah let's move on. Fighting
Jisso: I'll inform the principal about our moving to Seoul and complete all our paper work. Jennie u will help me in it.
Jennie: Okay unnie I'll help u
Y/m: I'll talk about ur admission in the best school Seoul high. The owner of that school is my good friend and buisness partner.
Y/n,lisa and rose and we will inform the workers working in our old villas about are arrival.
Y/m: Okay then let's move to Seoul.Good night babies.

With that mom walks towards her room.
I tell Blackpink tocome to my room to discuss about moving to Seoul.

In y/n room

Y/n: okay so now as we are moving to Seoul we have to tell our gang about it too.
Rose:Yeah I'll inform them and tell them to gat everything ready as we ate going to move by next week.
Y/n: okay then you guys should go and sleep now it's late . Good night everyone.
Blackpink: Goodnight our little baby.
Y/n: hehehehe . Byeee

With that Blackpink went to their rooms and y/n went to do her night routine. After her night routine she drift to sleep.
______________________________________

Hey guys,
This is ur author. I'm really sorry for late update I had lots of assignment to complete. Hehehehe .

I know this chapter was a little boring but I promise next chapter is gonna be really interesting and u guys must be wondering it's BTS ff and BTS is still not in the ff so don't worry next chapter there will be the entry of the main character that is BTS.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜