CHAPTER 5

Y/n reached home,parked her bike in the garage and headed towards the hallway. She calls her mom but after getting no response from her mom she just sighs~.Her mom is always busy with the company. She sits on the couch and remember her old days with her parents how his dad used to play with her how her mom use to make her favourite dishes and feed her from her own hands but now after her dad died her mom had to take over the family buisness as his father was the only child in the family so the only soul hier of the companies buisness so her mom became the chairman of the company till y/n didn't grew up but as y/n grew up she started to build her own empire as she was always interested in these things she told her mother to keep the company to herself when she got to know that she's adopted so she wanted her mother to continue being the leader of the family buisness as she was not the real blood. Her mother tried to explain her that her father wanted her to take over his Buisness as they love her even though she's adopted he always loved y/n as her own child and wanted her to be the leader of the buisness her family created. Even y/n grandparents tried to explain her that they lover her so much that they are ready to give up everything for her. Even though she was adopted her whole family loved her as their own blood. Y/n was really thankful for that and she also loved them toooo much but it hurts her always when she thinks about the thing that she's adopted she wanted to find her real parents and ask them why they left her.
Y/n shakes all the sad thoughts and thinks about how to she makes her mom's favourite dishes for dinner by herself her mom will be delighted. She excitedly get's up from the couch and runs towards her room. She takes shower and slips into comfortable clothes and goes towards the kitchen. She looks towards the watch it's already 5:30.
Y/n: Omg it's already 5:30 mom will be here by 7:30 I should start making dishes or I won't be able to finish till mom comes back.
Y/n start making her mother favourite dishes after struggling in making the dishes for 1hr 15min y/n is done with the mouth watering dishes she just made for her mother. She jumps in excitement at the thought of her mother reaction when she sees all these dishes. She looks at herself and decides to go and take a quick shower before her mom is back.

Time skip (after her mom arrives back)

Y/n's mom: y/nieeeeee~ baby I'm back

Y/n runs down to the hallway to see that her mom is back she hugs her mom her mom hugs back and sits on the couch.
Y/n's mom: my y/nieee~ how was ur first day at school did u have fun did u make new friends and what about blackpink how was their first day.
Y/n: mom~ it was great yeah I had fun*rolles her eyes on her mind thinking of fun she had and scolfs at the thought that muscle bunny was always disturbing her*yes I made a new friend she's one year younger than me and she's soooo cute I'll call her home someday so u can meet her she's sooo lovely and blackpink also had fun today they had a great day at school.
Y/n's mom: omo~ really that's amazing and yeah call that cute girl home and that's good that blackpink had a good day too.*giggles*
Y/n: ahhhh mom I made ur favourite dishes myself today for u go fast and get freshened up then we will have dinner together
Y/n's mom: ohhhh really u really made my favourite dishes thank you baby I love you so much *smiles widely*
Y/n: *smiles back* I Love you too mom.
Y/n's mom head towards her room and get's freshened up.
Till y/n's mom arrives y/n starts to set table. When y/n's mom arrives she smiles widely seeing her little baby setting the table and back hugs her.
Y/n's mom: Thankyou y/nieeeew I really love u so much thanku thanku thanku*smiles*
Y/n:*flinches but after knowing it's her mom she gets relief* mom I love too don't thank me ok let's eat now u must be tired u need to rest too....
Y/n's mom sits on the dining table and looks at the mouth watering dishes.
Y/n's mom: y/nieee let's eat already I can't stop myself now these dishes are too good.
Y/n:*giggles* Yessss mommmmmm
They both start eating

Y/n:*giggles* Yessss mommmmmmThey both start eating

Time skip (After eating)Y/n's mom: wahhhhhhh y/nieee my baby that wasss sooooo good I loved itY/n: Thankyou mom I'm happy that u liked it

Y/n's mom: wahhhhhhh y/nieee my baby that wasss sooooo good I loved it
Y/n: Thankyou mom I'm happy that u liked it.ohhhh mom let's eat ice cream now ok?
Y/n's mom: Yessss
Y/n bringe ice cream from the fridge

After eating y/n's mom bids y/n goodbye and heads to her room to sleep as she has to leave early in the morning cause tomorrow she has a buisness trip and she will be back after two days

Y/n sighs at the thought of her mother leaving her for two days but she's happy too that her mom liked the food she made for her and heads towards her room. After reaching at her room y/n decides to complete her homework first.
After 2hr of doing her homework y/n finally flops in her bed and drifts to sleep.

Time Skip after 4 days (in school)
Y/n was walking towards her locker when she got pinned harshly on the locker. Well she knows who it was ..... obviously non other than the bitchy bitch Hana....
Y/n: ugh what is ur problem?
Hana: U, ur my problem who do u think ur huh? I heard u have been saving kid these days who my minors are bullying. Don't u dare come in between my work.
Y/n: *scolfs*what huh? U and ur minors are bullying innocent for pleasure huh? Hahha u get pleasure with doing that shit. Tsk ur so pathetic u get pleasure by bullying so madam listen I must tell whatever ur doing is just too pathetic ur scared that if u don't bully them u will have no reputation in school because ur no where near a queen*wisper* Don't be pathetic start doing something good for which ur known is school not bullying*pushes Hana and leaves for next class*
Hana: wh-at I- *looks down* *leaves for the next class*

______________________________________

Hey guys,

Well...... I'm back hehehe sorry for leaving in the middle I hope I can update other chapters as soon as possible.....

Byeeee...

Thank you

I purple u 💜