Chapter 4

"Never expect, never demand, because if something is meant to be, it will happen."

I always have hated airports. All of the security and all of the waiting lines, and it always seems I don't know, dirty? I also hate the airplane seats. The first class I don't, but I never go in those. But, I am always exited when I am in one because either means I am going somewhere new or different.

- Can I check your bags sir? – An officer asked my dad.

- Sure. – He said.

We were at the airport checking our bags. I was sort of looking out for Andrew, but I was so tired that all I really did was fidget with Ana's necklace and yawn. I was very excited I just didn't have the energy to show it. My sister did though. She jumped all over the place.

- We are going to LA! And my sister I going to be famous!!

The officer then sked to check my sisters bag.

- My sister is a celebrity; you know? – she asked the officer.

The officer just nodded and went back to work as I kicked my sister. Hard. When she is intense, no one can calm her down. There was even a slight probability of her getting on a table and dancing in the middle of everyone. She was that capable.

After all the check in we went to terminal and sat on the chairs to wait. I sat down and put on my headphones and sort of fell asleep. When I sort of fall asleep, I block out the world and think a hell of a lot of what ifs and replay scenes in my head. When I do it on my free time time just flies. But when I do it in school, time literally stops.

- Wendy we are up.

Ugh. The plane was boarding. My legs were not working so well for me. That's what happens when you are tired.

- We have separate seats. – My dad told me. - One in first class, two at the back and one at row 8.

Here we go.; "I will take the first class seat because I am the dad.' I yawned.

- Okay.

- I think you should take the first row seat.

- What? Really? – My sleepiness clouded a bit. Was I hallucinating? Or maybe dreaming...

- Yeah. Just so you get some real rest. 

- Thanks dad!

We boarded the plane and took my seat. Ah comfy. The girl next to me seemed normal. I had this weird obsession of people seeming suspicious in planes and bus rides. I just, sort of got paranoid.

- Excuse me? – A guy was looking at me. He had black hair, and well. Black everything basically.

- Yes? – I said.

- Would you mind changing my seat? It's my girlfriend there. I am just in front at the left.

I could see there was another guy there. And the girl was looking at me expectantly, as if it was obvious I needed to move.

- Oh. Sure.

I took my purse and moved down the seats. The guy next to me had sunglasses and a hoodie. It was kind of creepy. He looked about my age of older. It was hard to tell. He looked at me and I nodded at him. He nodded back as I sat down. Weird.

I read my book 'Forever Living', listened to music, and then sort of fell asleep the first third of the plane ride. I was woken up by a snore. Of the guy next to me. His sunglasses were falling down. I tried to accommodate them but he jerked awake.

- I am so sorry; I was trying to put them back in place.

He nodded sleepily.

- No problem. Sorry if I was snoring.