Chapter 5

"We are afraid to care too much for fear that the other person doesn't care at all."

I actually did manage to sleep. And I woke up at 10:00 a.m., with a massive starvation problem. My parents had ordered me pancakes for breakfast, with another note saying they went to the pool. They didn't even ask me because one, I was asleep and two I hate swimming. Don't ask me why. I just hate it.

I ate my pancakes while watching an old episode of "Ancore Success", one of my favorites. It's so funny I almost choked my milk. Then, I changed to some gym clothes took my phone and got down to the hotel gym. I started walking and checked my phone. I had got another message from Andrew. What was wrong with the guy? What did he see in me? I don't know. He was asking me if I was going to the party tonight. So I replied.

- Yes are you?

I waited for a bit as I sort of started jogging.

- Have to. Agent insists on me making a good impression.

- Like you need to think about that. They will obviously choose you. You are a great actor!

- You are right. I am great.

Really?

- Kidding. - he texted. - And don't be so sure, competition is rough.

- My point exactly.

- Ha ha ha. What are you doing?

I want exactly going to tell him I was in the gym sweating like crazy.

- Nothing important, you?

- Messaging you love.

Love. Oh god. This was too good to be true, but I had gotten tired of pinching myself. Yes, this situation was quite unlikely but it was happening.

- Ha ha ha funny.

- I am serious.

- Cool.

- Hey do you know this weird girl Melanie?

- No. Why?

- She has been texting me since yesterday. I was suspecting you had given my cell number to her, but I wasn't quite giving up on you just yet.

I smiled.

- No. I haven't even told anyone.

- No one?

- No, but I will probably do today. Skipping the totally mind blowing 'he gave me his number and we chatted a long time part.'

- Ha.

I smiled and got on to do strength, which I couldn't do texting Andrew. But I didn't want to cut him off. I was actually happy he did. And he did it brilliantly.

- So I will see you there? - he texted.

- Sure.

- Don't go with anyone else okay. I will be waiting.

Oh my god, I just couldn't stop smiling and having this desire to scream. 

- Deal. Neither do you okay? See you there.

- Deal. See you Wendy.

WAS THIS EVEN REAL. Was he toying with me? I honesty was so lost and confused.

I finished my workout and went to take a shower. After that, I put on some sweats so I didn't ruin the clothed for the party. Then, I called Ana. She was the first person I could think of telling what had happened to.

- Hello? – her voice squeaked.

- Ana!

- Oh!

I could hear she did some arranging and said something to someone blurrily.