Chapter 10

"There is always an opportunity to turn a negative situation into a positive one, as long as we are open to the possibility."

The next day, I was in a complete zone out. Andrew had taken me to my house last night after the park, and kissed me again. And again. He was perfect.

Today, I had the first movie rehearsal and soon, we had an interview live and worldwide planned. I was not ready for this. I was not prepared. I was scared. And I was beginning to be known. Today, I had loads of new twitter and Instagram followers, had tons of tweets and comments, on the movie and on Andrew. I was being tagged in pages and on news. And my chats were BURSTING.

- WENDY!

- Wendy you got the freaking part!

- OMGG!

- Are u a celebrity yet?

- Hello, famous!

- WENDY U ARE FAMOUS RN

- Hi Wendy

- agdjhgsuwyegwue

- Wendy?? Are u and Andrew 2gether?

- OMG you know Andrew now?

- Are you and Andrew a couple?

Okay. Lots of texts. I all responded with the same text, saying, I was going to be in the movie and I did know Andrew, and we you know, liked each other. And that no, I wasn't a famous celebrity yet.

When I sent this text, I got a call from Constance.

- Constance?

- WENDY! Where have you been girl? I want to know ALL OF THE DETAILS!!!

I smiled. Constance always got me excited about stuff. So I told her everything. Everything. From airplane meet, to last kiss. I couldn't resist. It felt so good to say it.

- I am so proud of you. – she said.

- Thank you.

- You will be a celebrity soon you know? I saw your insta today. Full of new Followers!!

- I know. It's kind of crazy.

- Cool.

- Whatever.

- AND ANDREW! OMG I can't believe you are together with freaking ANDREW GRIFFIN!! Aren't you like dying right now?

- Pretty much Cons.

She laughed.

- Did you?... – her tone changed. – Hear about Ana?

My smile fell.

- Yeah. I did.

- It is so unfair. But at least she is out of the hospital.

- She is??

- Yeah. Didn't she tell you?

I didn't even bother answering. Besides, I had to get ready.

- That's amazing. I am so glad. Listen Cons I have to go. Talk to you later!

My mom then told me I had half an hour. I showered, ate breakfast and got dressed and ready.

My mom then asked me to drive, because she hadn't had breakfast. So I did. And we got there in time, by a miracle. I really hate driving. There, my mom went off to some errand.

I got past security and all the stuff, and then the producer, Colin told me where to go. It seems today, we were doing the scene where Andrew, Jake and I are running away from some people on the woods, and we get hurt and stuff.