Enter SH1FT3R Part 3

The racers including everyone else who was at the race are at SH1FT3R's after party on top of a roof of a skyscraper run by Shashi Dhar. Everyone is is relaxing and having a good time dancing or talking to people they know.

Jordan and Sebastian are sitting on a chair next to each other drinking some punch and is waiting for Tony to get his drink so they can get interviewed by Shashi who is in front of them and Layla Gray is sitting behind him.

Sebastian: "This is some pretty good punch I ever had in a long time."

Jordan: "I have to agree. Who made it by the way?"

Layla: "I did. Pretty good huh? My grandma taught me how to make it when I was twelve before she passed when I turned fourteen."

Jordan: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

Sebastian: "Yeah. Must be hard to lose a family member you love so much."

Layla: "Thanks. That means a lot to me."

Jordan: "Your welcome."

Tony finally comes over taking a drink of the punch and he starts to smile.

Tony: "This is the place to be. Hey, I know those guys."

Tony turns to the right and so did  Sebastian and Jordan. They saw the people they raced giving them a angry expression and the three took a drink of their punch looking away.

Shashi: "I like to take care of people. Don't worry about them. Let's talk about you three. So, you guys heard about SH1FT3R, and thought 'We could do that,' and stole a car busted in?"

Sebastian: "To be fair, Jordan and I have invitations to get into SH1FT3R. Tony wanted to be part of the fun so our friends helped him get in."

Jordan: "He always like that. He's a Toretto after all."

Tony: "Go big or go home, right?"

Shashi: "Yes! That's exactly right, Tony. Go big or go home. And now that you made it inside, you survived the race——"

Tony: "Uh, I won the race."

Sebastian: "Oh, here we go."

Layla: "You keep saying that and I'll smack you so hard your grandma's dentures will fall out."

Jordan: "Please do. I'm tired of him saying that."

Sebastian and Jordan laughed at that and Layla chuckled a bit too. Shashi smiled shaking his head before saying something.

Shashi: "As you can see, we're all pretty competitive around here. But Sebastian here is right, let's just say you tied. So what's next? What's your angle here?"

Sebastian: "We're just looking to drive fast."

Tony: "Have fun."

Jordan: "Make some money."

Shashi: "That's what we're all about! Getting that hustle on! That's why you're all here, now. You didn't wait around for the world to give you guys something, you three went out and got it yourself. You have the fire inside of you."

Shashi then gets up off his chair and the three get up as well walking behind him.

Shashi: "You see guys, I raced all over the globe. Across the Sahara, through the streets of Mumbai, over Arctic ice caps... And one thing I've learned is that good drivers are a dime a dozen. But good people, well, they are worth their weight in gold. Once you guys make it into SH1FT3R, the world is yours."

The three looks at their home city looking at the stunning view. It's pretty at night than it is when the sun is out.

Shashi then placed a hand on Sebastian's shoulder giving him, Tony and Jordan a serious expression.