The Celestial Vault

???: "Sebastian wake up."

Sebastian slowly began to wake up and he opens his eyes only to get blinded by the bright sun through the window. He sits up rubbing the sleep from his eyes before opening them. He notices that he is in the warehouse which was a shock to him because he was at his home last night.

But then, someone touch his should which he jumps, and he turns his head over to the person and saw that it was Echo crouch down next to him with a concern expression.

Echo: "Are you okay? I walked in to see you on the floor. I was checking to see if you're okay."

Sebastian gave her nod before wrapping his hand around his throat because it was really dry in the inside.

Sebastian: "I'm okay. Can I have two bottles of water? My throat is really dry."

Echo gave him a nod before getting up walking over to the fridge on the other side of the warehouse.

Sebastian: (What happened last night, Zara?)

Zarathos: "Another bounty. It went well no need to worry.)

Sebastian felt a sharp pain on his left arm, and he looks to see a cut that looks like a knife wound.

Sebastian: (How can you explain this then?)

Zarathos: (The person had a knife. I wasn't quick enough to stop him slashing at us.)

Sebastian hears Echo coming next to him and gave him the water bottles.

Sebastian: "Thank you, Echo."

Echo: "You're welcome."

Sebastian chugged the first water bottle down but drink the other one slowly. Echo looks at him with a smirk but faded when she saw a cut on his left arm.

Echo: "What happened to your left arm?"

Sebastian: "I think I was working on my motorcycle last night here. I didn't realize I gotten it."

Echo sighed before walking over to the first aid kit on the wall, then she walked back to him. She crouches down on his left and starts to clean his wound on his arm. Sebastian didn't argue, he knew he wouldn't win against her.

When she was done, Sebastian looks at the bandage around his arm before looking over at Echo with tired smile.

Sebastian: "Thanks."

Echo: "Uh huh. You should probably go shower real quick. Don't worry about the bandages it's waterproof."

He gave her a nod before standing up and he stretches a bit. He looks around the warehouse that was filled with things that they wanted but nothing that they needed except for tools.

Sebastian: (I wish we added a shower here. I should probably go to the Bensons and see if they'll let me use their shower.)

Sebastian: "I'm going to go take a shower at the Bensons. I'll see you and the rest in a bit."

Echo: "Take your time. I'll be here."

Sebastian puts on his shoes before walking out of the warehouse and down the sidewalk to where the Bensons are. A few minutes of walking he makes it and walk into the restaurant and saw Tiffany and Wanda preparing food for today and Sissy is sitting on the table on her I pad. The three looked up and saw him standing there.

Tiffany: "Sebastian! It's so great to see you."

Sissy jumps off from the table then ran up to give him a big loving hug. Sebastian was surprised but he smiles giving her a hug and let go of her.