Ghost Town Grand Prix part 5

Sebastian is still on top of the mountain trying to find where Shashi and Layla might be coming out  but couldn't find anything. But then he starts to see black smoke coming out of a hole in the mountain. He zoomed his binoculars in to see wood on fire.

Sebastian: "Bingo. Alright so they are coming out the mountain from here."

Zarathos: "Do you hear something on the right of us?"

Sebastian moved to the right and looks down the tracks to see a train coming over and he smirked at it.

Sebastian: "So there is a train. Shashi must be going after it to get the keys. Good plan Shashi, but it's always a goddamn train!"

Zarathos: "You and your references from games."

Sebastian: "Come on you love them too."

The rider and Sebastian laughed together before Sebastian send the coordinates of the train and the breach area.

Zarathos: "Should we help on this?"

Sebastian: "No will be secondary if Jordan needs help."

Zarathos: "Good enough for me."

———————————
Echo was still looking for anything that Shashi might go to escape out of the mine until she heard something pop up on the screen. She looks up to see it was coordinates from Sebastian.

She clicks the link and she saw a train on the old railroad tracks and a exit way out of the mines that was blocked by fire.

Echo: "Sebastian's right. There is a train and another exit out of the mine to it."

She starts radios Jordan and Tony about the train.

Echo: "Tony, Jordan. Sebastian located the target. It's a train. Shashi is going to use one of these secret tunnels to escape out the back of the mountain. You have to stay on his tail, Tony."

Tony: "I am!"

Jordan: "Don't get mad at her, T."

Tony was driving and suddenly Shashi came up on his screen on the right giving him a smirk.

Shashi: "You're not living up to the Toretto name, Tony. Dom will be so disappointed."

Tony shook his head and had enough of Shashi commenting him about his driving.

Tony: "Sorry, Echo and Jordan, he's totally leaving his outside open. I gotta pass this guy."

Jordan: "Tony, no!"

But it was too late as Tony raced up got getting passed Shashi and is now behind Jordan and tried to pass his friend as well. Suddenly, Layla sped up hitting Tony from behind making him lose control of his vehicle as Layla pushed him to the right in another tunnel.

Layla: "You just got rope-a-doped."

Jordan couldn't believe what just happened from looking at his mirrors and he shook his head annoyed of Tony and now he needs to stay back to follow Layla and Shashi.

Jordan: "Such a kid sometimes, T."

Jordan heard cars on his left as he looks to see Shashi pass him and Layla gets next to him and she gave him a wink and a blow kiss before driving pass.

He felt his heart beating fast as she looked at Layla and he couldn't help but smile and blush a bit. But it got interrupted when Echo starts talking into the comms.

Echo: "Tony, you're off course. Layla and Shashi are heading the other way."

Tony: "I knoooooowwwww!!!! Er... where did you guys put that clean underwear?"