Born a Toretto Part 3

Mitch is waiting to get his tocos as Tony and Frostee arrived pulled up next to the taco truck. They get out and Tony takes out a bucket out of the trunk, then shuts it. They both walked up to him and Tony sighed.

Tony: "Arlight, A bet's a bet. Let's get this over with."

Mitch turned to them with a smirky smile and picked up his drink an tacos.

Mitch: "Well, look who it is! Soapy Toretto."

Tony: "Ha ha! Good one because 'Soapy' kinda sounds like Tony a little bit."

Mitch: "Uh no, because I called your car a soapbox earlier, and your carrying soap suds. 'Soapy' doesn't sound anything like 'Tony'. What planet are you from?"

Tony *Sighed*: "Can we just get this over with?"

Tony walks up to Mitch's car to try to clean it but Mitch stopped him.

Mitch: "Oh, actually you can't wash my car right now. I'm waiting for a call."

Tony: "So wait for it while I wash."

Mitch: "But I might have to leave."

Tony: "Well, then I better get started."

Mitch: "Just do it later!"

Tony: "I don't want to do it later!!!"

Tony pushed Mitch making him drop his tacos.

Mitch: "Aw, man my tacos!"

Tony: "I am so sorry—— here, here let me—— Frostee?"

Tony has Mitch distracted and he looked at Frostee signaling him to grab Mitch's phone.

Frostee: "Got it."

Frostee jogged up behind Mitch carefully grabbing his phone out of his pocket and he ran behind the taco truck to try and clone the phone. Tony is still distracting Mitch to by Frostee some time.

Tony: "Hey, let me get you some new tacos."

Mitch: "You better."

*Ringtone*

Mitch: "Is that me? Hold on I got to grab this. Wait, where is that thing?"

Frostee gasp turning around and he looked at Tony so he can get him more time on the phone. He nods to Frostee and looked back at Mitch.

Tony: "Oh, that? I think that's uh, the taco alarm so, you know, we better-- Hey!"

Tony smacks the water out of Mitch's hand and it splashed onto his shirt. Mitch gave Tony a disgusted expression.

Tony: "Oops!"

Mitch: "What is your problem? Ugh!"

Tony: "I am so sorry, Mitch. Here let me wipe that off of you."

Mitch: "Hey, get off!"

Tony: "Almost clean, almost dry..."

Frostee got Mitch's phone clone and he creeped up behind Mitch putting his phone back in his pocket.

Mitch: "Tony, Tony Get off me. Stop! get your hands off. Quit it."

Frostee walks up next up next to Tony.

Tony: "You got it?"

Frostee: "Yup."

Tony: "Let's go."

They walked away like nothing happened and Mitch is yelling at Tony about him getting new tacos, but they drove off heading back to the warehouse.

———————————
Sebastian is outside helping Jordan out with a new upgrade he got for his vehicle. It took a bit they finally got it hooked up and ready to go. Sebastian takes out two waters out of Jordan's  car and he gave one to him.