The Owl Job Part 4

Tony, Layla and Jordan are on top of the elevator to make their way to the floor where the codes should be in Sudarikov's apartment.

Tony and Layla repelled down as Jordan made his way down carefully by holding and stepping on the metal beams. They got to the floor then Layla takes out some sort of device putting it on the double door forcibly opening it.

Layla walks into the door to the hallway as Tony Jordan were about to do the same but they heard a noise above them. They looked up to see the elevator coming straight down towards them.

Jordan: "Go Tony!"

Jordan yelled shoving him into the room as he fell to the ground and Jordan made it by a hair and is still standing. Tony is on the ground gasping for air.

Tony: "Whoa! I nearly got crushed!"

Jordan: "Idiot. Next time keep moving."

Layla looks down at Tony on the floor smirking at him with her left hand on her hip.

Layla: "First time infiltrating a secured floor through an elevator shaft."

Tony: "Er... yeah."

Jordan & Layla: "It shows."

Layla: "Look step it up Toretto, we don't have much time."

Jordan and Tony followed behind her over to the two double doors in front of them.

Jordan: "You're right. This floor seems like it's occupied by Sudarikov. By the way what should we be looking for?"

Layla: "Shashi said that the codes may be housed in some kind of USB or CPU."

Jordan: "That seems a little obvious."
—————————————

Sebastian and Echo looking for the keys that Shashi has somewhere in his house. They go down a level of stairs into an office room. Cisco is searching in the kitchen, as Frostee is looking for the keys in the living room. Sebastian walks over to the shelves on the left side of the room full of pictures that look like his parents and pictures of Shashi when he was little.

Grabbing one off the shelf, he flips it around to see if the keys are behind it, but all there is dates on when they were taken. He puts it back on the shelf carefully and made sure it was angled right it was before.

Sebastian was about to move on until he sees a photo of his father in one of the frames. He grabs it confused flipping it over as it read "God Father" on the back of it.

Sebastian: (I didn't know you knew the Dhar family, dad.)

He turns it back over and he stares at his father in the photo who is wearing his hunting gear and rifle down. Sebastian felt a tear rolling down his cheek, he then felt something touch his shoulder, as he looks over to see Echo on his left.

Echo: "You okay? I've been calling your name, but you didn't hear me."

Sebastian: "Yeah I'm alright. Just zoomed out there for a bit. Come on, let's find the keys before Shashi gets back."

Echo watch him place the photo back onto the shelf and he walks over to the dresser on their left. She looks at Sebastian then at the photo on the shelf. Looking at it closely she realized the person on the photo kinda looks like Sebastian a bit.

 Looking at it closely she realized the person on the photo kinda looks like Sebastian a bit