Ignition

After a few hours of the heist to get the key car, Frostee is piloting the plane but he suddenly loses control of it as a warning came up on the screen of the tablet and is beeping loudly.

Sebastian in the plane on his bike and got jerked off by strong turbulence slamming to the wall on the right with a grunt.

Sebastian: "Guys what's going on over there?!"

Frostee through comms: "Hang on!"

Sebastian turns his head to the left to see the key car with Tony and Layla still on it coming towards him. He quickly dodges to the left wall of the plane to avoid of getting hit.

Jordan through comms: "You alright there, S?!"

Sebastian: "For now!"

Tony: "What are you doing?!"

Frostee through comms: "I don't know."

Sebastian: "Well figure it out or we're gonna be crushed or crash!"
——————————
Shashi sees what's going on as he walks over looking at Frostee and Jordan.

Shashi through comms: "My car's in there! Be careful!"

Jordan&Frostee: "My friends are in there!"

Shashi began to hear a beeping sound and he looked at the screen wondering what's going on.

Shashi: "What's that beeping?"

Frostee: "I just said, I don't know what I'm doing! This is easier with Jet Blaster 5,000! There's way less turbulence in that game!"

Jordan: "Seriously, man? Now isn't the time for this!"

Cisco pos up on the top screen as they looked up at him.

Cisco: "Game? Bro, this is real life!"

Sebastian through the comms: "Yeah I've never heard of that game! All I heard is World of Warplanes and jets in Battlefield!"

Frostee: "Hey! I'm 13 and remote flying a giant spy plane! Everyone, just back off for a second!"

Shashi and Jordan backed up with a surprise expression but listened to the little dude.
—————————————
Sebastian watches Layla and Tony go back and forth but then the spy car headed towards the rear hatch.

Sebastian: "Layla the hatch!"

Layla heard Sebastian as she looked of the car to see them heading towards it.

Layla: "Tony!"

Tony also looked back of what's she's pointing at then realized.

Tony: "Uh oh!"

He quickly accelerated the car and the brakes the car before it hit the hatch. The two took a deep breath until they heard a noise. They look to see the hauler coming towards them and they screamed.
——————————
Echo is holding onto a table tightly from all the turbulence and she saw Cisco who was in the front and got send flying to the back where she was and he crashed into a table behind her holding on tightly.

Echo: "Frostee, I don't want to pile on, but you're shaking Cisco up like a Yoka bottle, and you know how gassy he gets."

Cisco: "Hey, I can hear you!"

Echo: "I can smell you!"
———————————————
Tony: "Frostee!"

Frostee looks at the screen and he quickly tries to level the plane before it hit Tony and Layla. Layla took the seatbelt off of Tony and she grabs him as they jumped to the side to not get ran over.