The Owl Job Part 2

Sebastian, Tony, and Jordan arrived back to the warehouse as they saw Echo talking to Nowhere who is jogging in place, Cisco and Cisco having some food listening to the two. They walked in and Nowhere must've heard them as she turns to them.

Nowhere: "So, how did the meeting with Shashi go? What did he say to you three?"

Jordan: "What no 'hey' or 'hi' to us?"

Gary: "Hello!"

Gary waved at them as Sebastian and Jordan smiled walking up to the guy and fist bumped him. They both like Gary and Julius better than Nowhere because they care about the team.

Echo: "How did it go, Sebastian?"

Sebastian: "I'll let our leader explain the details. I wasn't really involve in the whole conversation. They needed to people."

Tony explained what the plan was tonight and Jordan did a bit as well.

Tony: "And then, Shashi wants me, Layla and Jordan to steal from this Russian guy's high security suite. No one else in SH1FT3R knows about this top secret plan."

Echo: "Woah. That's some crazy trust fall stuff, Tony."

Sebastian turns to his left to see Cisco sleeping and he elbowed him in the ribs to wake up. He also saw Nowhere marching around them.

Tony: "Right? And since we're going to know Shashi's whereabouts for the entire night, it's going to be perfect opportunity to use our drone data to infiltrate his hideout."

Nowhere: "Gary, bring up the satellite blueprint of Shashi's house."

Gary pulls it up from his computer and he transfer it to the tv as everyone looks at it. Echo looks over at Nowhere to see her moving both of her feet still.

Echo: "You gotta off switch for those feet?"

Nowhere: "I'm 4088 steps away for hitting my daily goal, so haters, back off."

Jordan: "Why don't you do parkour?"

Nowhere: "What's parkour? I've never heard of it?"

Sebastian: "Parkour is basically a free running sport with obstacles. You climb up things, jump across and do some flips."

Nowhere: "Do you two know how do it?"

Jordan: "That we do. It's how I met Sebastian. We met on top of a rooftop taking a break."

Nowhere shrugged her shoulder before moving her feet again over to Echo.

Nowhere: "Anyways, we track down the drone you planted on the train car back in the last race back to Shashi's crib. Is 'crib' still a popular term in your peer group?"

Echo: "Uh... you can't pull it off."

Nowhere: "I have a team looking for a connection of the three billionaires Shashi has robbed. We think the keys or whatever else Shashi has stolen from those tech billionaires is likely stashed in his house."

Echo: "What are those keys again?"

Sebastian: "Seriously. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack."

Jordan: "Nowadays everything can be a key."

Nowhere: "That's what we're going to find out. Tony and Jordan works with Layla and Shashi, You four... Wait, we're missing someone here. Where's the kid? Name sounds like an ice cream?"

Jordan: "Frostee. And he's working at his moms restaurant today."

Nowhere: "I see. All of you get ready for tonight. Gary, Julius let's go pick up the kid."