Born a Torreto

Twenty minutes have passed and they heard a car engine on their right and they see Tony in his car giving his friends a smile.

Tony: "Huh?, Huh?, Come on, what do you think?"

Frostee: "Um... what am I looking at here?"

Tony gets out of his closing the door turning to his friends with a large smile. Frostee looks at the car and saw that it was still the same car he has all the time.

Tony: "What your looking at is a ten second car, my friend. I'm about to break the record that Dom set on this very stretch of road and become the next great street racer.

Sebastian: "Not 'This' again."

Jordon: "Yeah I agree."

Cisco, Echo and Frostee looked at them before looking back at Tony and Cisco yawned at what Tony said to them.

Echo: "This sounds familiar."

Frostee: "Mm-hmm."

Echo: "Like maybe we heard this last month."

Frostee: "Mm-hmm."

Sebastian: "And a month before that."

Frostee & Jordon: "-Mm-hmm!"

Cisco: "You realize all those times are talking about, your car blew up."

Sebastian: "What a disaster that turned out to be. Yeah, that was ridiculous."

Sebastian shook his head remembering the times Tony car blew up.

Jordon: "I'm quite surprise you have a lot of insurance for that car of yours."

Tony: "Well, this time is going to be different! I was born to win! I'm a Toretto! This is my destiny."

They heard another car pulled up as everyone looked to see it was Mitch and he stopped right in front of them.

Mitch: "Sup kids, king of the road is here."

Echo: "More like king butt."

Sebastian and Jordon snickered at what she said to Mitch cause it kinda does look like he has a face like it.

Mitch: "I got room in here for a queen."

Frostee: "Echo doesn't want to ride around in a car with a picture of your mom on the front."

Jordon, Sebastian and even Cisco snickered at what Frostee said to Mitch. They check out the guy's car and saw that there is two rockets strapped behind his car.

Sebastian: "Woah!"

Jordon: "How in the heck?"

Echo walks up to the boys and saw the same thing they see too.

Echo: "Are those rocket engines strapped back there?"

Cisco: "Yeah, what's up Mitch? Moved from car thief to jet rustler?"

Mitch: "Maybe. Don't worry about."

Jordon: "How and where did you get rocket engines?"

Mitch: "I know a guy."

Sebastian: "You sold car parts to get the jet engines did you?"

Mitch: "Like I said, don't worry about it. Hey, Toretto! Let's see what that soap box racer can do. After you lose I'll let you detail my car. It's closest to get to a winner."

Tony: "Yeah, well, after you lose, you can wash my car. It's the closest you'll get to a shower."

Mitch then looked at Sebastian and Jordon.