𝟎.𝟎𝟏 * 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊

"When are you actually going to tell us you're together?" it was the hamster boy who picked up his water bottle from the ground, gulping greedily without taking his eyes off the two

"When are you actually going to tell us you're together?" it was the hamster boy who picked up his water bottle from the ground, gulping greedily without taking his eyes off the two. Yeonjun was leaning against the railing, having actually left enough distance between himself and Beomgyu so that the others wouldn't get any idea. They had been playing a little game of hide and seek for a month now. Not because they were ashamed, by any means, more because the perfect moment hadn't come yet and they wanted to take their time with it as well.

Still, they had talked about it before and agreed not to tell anyone for now.

Until now.

Because Han had already noticed for some weeks how strangely the two behaved. They kept an unnecessary distance, always looked away when people looked at them, and Beomgyu's face was red twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, as if he almost blew up every time Yeonjun looked at him.

The two of them were suspicious, very suspicious!

"Come on," Han grinned, shaking his head with a laugh. "Did you really think we wouldn't notice ... ," he twisted his index finger back and forth between them, "this?"

"What?" it was Leedo's deep voice that echoed across the square, like a flash he took off and came to a stop next to his friends with a squeak of his board, his confused eyes locked on the supposed couple. "You're together?"

"Eh-...," Yeonjun stammered, setting his legs down on his board and squinting briefly at Beomgyu, who sat opposite and at least a few feet away on a waist-high ramp, looking innocently back and forth with wide eyes.

Actually, he had gotten his voice back a bit, holding back from the older's friends.

Changbin, standing near the ash blond and looking like he'd swallowed hot chili, kicked his skateboard to intercept it with his hands. "Sure. I'm pretty sure this goes since we started recording the demo," the miniature rapper enlightened the green-haired man, who widened his narrow eyes as much as he could.

"What for real? I didn't even know that. So, I absolutely didn't notice. Congratulations," Leedo already gave a congratulatory shout, patting Yeonjun on the shoulder with a broad grin.