𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟒 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

The two had not gone to Soobin after that and Beomgyu had sat down on the living room couch to distract himself with the programs on TV

The two had not gone to Soobin after that and Beomgyu had sat down on the living room couch to distract himself with the programs on TV. And due to Yeonjun's guilty conscience, he had not left his side, however, it was already so late that the black-haired boy had fallen asleep next to him. Beomgyu glanced at the clock. It was already five o'clock in the morning, he himself actually already dog-tired, only that he did not dare to fall asleep.

Hwasa would probably also be home in two to three hours, by which time he should have gotten his boyfriend into bed. So the ash blond turned off the TV and enveloped them both in complete darkness.

"Jun?" the younger murmured softly, putting his hand on the latter's knee and shaking it gently.

But only after one more time did the older give a questioning grumble before turning his head in the ash blond's direction, his long arm around the latter's stomach to pull him into a snuggling position.

Only for Beomgyu to grab Yeonjun's wrist and pull his arm back off of him. "Come on, go to bed," he said a little louder now so the older man could wake up from his tired trance.

"Why does that sound like you're turning me down?" mumbled Yeonjun, straightening up to look at the younger through the little light coming through the curtains. Because that was definitely a request, not a question. "Aren't you coming?"

Beomgyu ducked his head. "You wouldn't go at all if I didn't come," he returned. "But we're both hard on our feet with you hanging on me like a spider monkey."

Looking uncertainly at his fingers, which had almost grabbed Beomgyu's arms again, and noticing how clingy he was about his guilt, Yeonjun finally stood up. Perhaps it was simply the fear of losing Beomgyu, but at the same time he didn't want to constrict him. He felt rejected since yesterday and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment before shuffling ahead to the room. His head was full of thoughts and he was feverishly searching for a solution on how to make up for this mess on the one hand and how to act normal again on the other. So he dropped face-first onto the sofa bed, burying his head in the pillow as much as he could to hide his heated cheeks. Why was he also acting like the biggest jackass, just because he knew that it had been Soobin, of all people, who had been Beomgyu's first love.