𝟏𝟐.𝟐𝟔 * 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐒

After the two of them disappeared back into the room, Beomgyu put the mattress on the floor and pushed it very close to the sofa bed

After the two of them disappeared back into the room, Beomgyu put the mattress on the floor and pushed it very close to the sofa bed. Then he sat down on it and leaned his back against the couch, extending both arms to Yeonjun. "Come here!" the younger man urged, sure that Yeonjun wouldn't be told twice.

For the latter was still slightly shocked by the fact that Beomgyu was actually planning to meet his parents. In doing so, there was a risk that the two would be separated.

Or rather, Yeonjun was afraid of that.

Therefore, he slid off the sofa next to the Beomgyu as ordered, looking at him as if he were the most precious individual in the world, but at the same time drawing his eyebrows together at the thought of his parents.

Immediately, Beomgyu snuggled up to his side, but he didn't miss his boyfriend's pinched face. "You'll get the wrinkle if you keep frowning," the blond muttered softly, resting his cheek on Yeonjun's shoulder. "I won't run away anymore," Beomgyu assured quietly, knowing Yeonjun was worried about that.

Slowly nodding, the older leaned his back against the couch as well and stroked his boyfriend's cheek, simultaneously resting his against his blond mop of hair. Lightly he closed his eyes and sighed heavily. Because it wasn't just the stuff about his parents that was going through his mind. "How are you feeling? About Soobin."

Briefly, Beomgyu thought about it, then a smile flitted onto his lips. "Good, and better. Not having Soobin mad at me is a relief. Still, I have some things to make up for."

"And ... what are you going to do?" Yeonjun asked, putting his leg over the blond's, resting his hand on his knee. The fact that he was feeling better made him take a deep breath. Especially since the two of them had been through hell the last few days, especially with Beomgyu's condition.

"The first thing I'm going to do is help him with rehabilitation therapy," Beomgyu announced.

Again, his boyfriend nodded slowly.

"Okay," Yeonjun muttered, then smiled, even though his stomach was grumbling incredibly. It was a new feeling, but he was happy that Beomgyu wanted to do this.