𝟕.𝟏𝟓 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

When Hwasa had finally left, the two boys had made themselves comfortable on the sofa in the living room, lying snuggled up together and watching the plot of The Greatest Showman

It was a movie that Yeonjun had started off slightly wary of, but after only half an hour, they were both completely captivated, laughing every now and then or keeping silent when emotional moments came. It was a roller coaster with this movie and the few times they had hung out in front of the TV, they had mostly caught good movies. They were lucky that something good was on that night too.

Just as a rather quiet scene was about to unfold, Yeonjun's cell phone began to vibrate on the small table. As he reluctantly extricated himself from the 21-year-old's arms to lean forward, he saw on the display the name of the girl they had met at the dance club.

"It's Ella," he let Beomgyu know, who had also sat up grumbling a bit at the movement, before Yeonjun held it to his ear and ranging. "Hello?"

"Daniel? Hi, it's Ella!" the dancer greeted with a laugh.

"Hi," he said again in a friendlier tone, then looked to Beomgyu. "Sorry we haven't gotten back to you yet, we've had a lot on our minds."

The younger, who was watching his boyfriend talk on the phone, but at the same time trying not to lose the thread of the movie, tilted his head curiously.

"Oh, no problem. I just didn't know if I should call now. Anyway ... - How is Beomgyu? Are you okay again?"

With raised eyebrows, Yeonjun took the smartphone in his other hand so he could hold it out to Beomgyu. "She's asking how you are," he smiled, thus prompting Beomgyu to take the phone.

Only that the younger leaned away from the phone, shaking his head, tightening his legs and wrapping his arms around it. Ella might have seemed nice for helping them, yet she was a complete stranger to him and he definitely wasn't confident enough to talk to her over the cell phone.

"He's better," Yeonjun replied instead of him, switching hands again so he could place his free one reassuringly on his favorite's arm, snuggling lightly against him. "So he's recovered."