𝟐.𝟎𝟑 * 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐒

The weekend was getting closer and closer and it wasn't long before Beomgyu would be back on the dance floor

The weekend was getting closer and closer and it wasn't long before Beomgyu would be back on the dance floor. And he was incredibly nervous. Not because he hadn't danced in so long, but because he didn't know how to react when he met someone he knew. And somehow he didn't want Yeonjun to see that. That Beomgyu would be asked questions about his past. Sighing, he dropped to the concrete floor at the skater spot, earning a scrutinizing look from Soonyoung, whose nickname was Hoshi, which went unnoticed because Beomgyu looked to his boyfriend and his skater buddies, who were talking.

"Is everything okay?" Hoshi asked, but still stopped and looked down at the blond.

Beomgyu looked up at him.

"Yeah ... - I was just wondering if Taehyun was still participating in Dance Battles, too."

The elder stretched his legs, pushing through his knees slightly as he considered. "I haven't seen him in a while, but it could be good. Why?"

"He hates me," Beomgyu commented, lowering his gaze. "I did tell Daniel about the accident, but I don't think he'd like it if others thought the same ... as me ..."

Saddened, the younger man tapped his fingers on the floor.

The boy, who pulled himself up by a pole and unceremoniously sat on it, looked down at the younger man. "He doesn't strike me as the type to care what others think, though. Or do you think it would affect him?"

"It would hurt him," Beomgyu grumbled with a clinging sigh, tightening his legs so he could wrap his arms around them. Of course, Soonyoung was right.

Yeonjun wouldn't think much of the opinions of others, but the ash blond was sure that hearing words Taehyun had said, for example, would offend the elder.

"I'd like to spare him from having to listen to that ..."

"He'd probably still be willing to punch Taehyun in the face for it," Hoshi shrugged, then reached around the bar with both hands and let herself hang down upside down, having hooked her knees into it. "The way you tell me about him sometimes, that boy would do anything for you."