𝟔.𝟏𝟐 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

Beomgyu was the first of them in line to exit the roller coaster again, trying to straighten his bangs with both hands sticking out in all directions

Beomgyu was the first of them in line to exit the roller coaster again, trying to straighten his bangs with both hands sticking out in all directions. "It's been a really long time since I've ridden one of these," he told Yeonjun, who broke out of the queue right after him and joined him. Immediately, Beomgyu held his hand out to his boyfriend again and smiled gently. "That was really fun." With his other hand, he adjusted the headgear Yeonjun always wore when they were out and about.

The latter felt a little woozy, puffed out his cheeks, and then blew out the air like a balloon. "Yeah, for a second I thought I was going to throw up, but I think I did okay," Yeonjun laughed, slightly embarrassed, adjust his beanie with Beomgyu's help. "We should have eaten the nuts after the roller coaster."

Chuckling, Beomgyu put his hand on Yeonjun's back and rubbed it upliftingly. "Better nuts than cotton candy. Which I'm sure would have looked funny if you threw up in the My Little Pony theme."

Yeonjun chuckled as well before taking out the small bag of said nuts from the pocket of his hoodie. A few people walked past them, music could also be heard softly. "Are you sure?"

Nodding, Beomgyu leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Absolutely," he said, having to chuckle again at the notion and shaking his head in amusement. "Little girls would think you were magical. A unicorn in human form." The younger man let his hand wander over the white fabric his counterpart wore. "Especially in that outfit."

"Don't you like it?" Yeonjun asked, leaning toward him. Then he let his gaze briefly wander down to his white sweater.

Surprised, the addressed raised his eyebrows. "Why shouldn't I like it?" Again, the latter had to shake his head and wrapped his arms around Yeonjun. "Of course I like it, besides, you should dress the way it suits you and not follow my lead."

The 23-year-old did so incredibly much for him, he shouldn't have his dress style follow Beomgyu's as well. And he didn't demand that of his boyfriend at all. He loved him just the way he was.

A little startled, Beomgyu flinched when he realized that he truly loved him. It wasn't just falling in love. Just the thought of him or the sight of him really made his heart beat stronger, like a young bud reaching out to the sun.