So many things wrong.

"got it-? I can help..-!"
Lena said as Pennie just groaned.
"get out of here, dammit."
Pennie pushed Lena out the way as she shut the door to Luci and Michael's room, performing on Adam to see if she can help with his overwhelming nightmares, leaving calah and Luci alone.

"Uhh.. I have no good ideas, and my card with infinite money is just sitting here... Wanna go shopping-?"
Calah asked, tapping the table as her nails made that noise, causing Luci to grab her hand and make her stop her movement.
"yeah-! That sounds good.. How's your head-?"
"got no complaints yet-"
"what-?"
"OH- yeah, I'm fine-!"

Calah and Luci got up from their seats as Calah grabbed the keys to Luci's car, passing them to Luci as he grabbed them with his right hand, his left hand in a cast due to it being broken.
This sound caused Adam to walk out, Pennie grabbing his arm.
"Y-you're leaving..?"
Luci looked up to Adam, his eyes wide and then his eyebrows furrowed into a sad expression, Luci walking up the stairs to Adam.

"yes.. We'll be back, don't worry.."
Luci placed a hand on Adam's face as Adam looked to Luci with a sorrowful expression, as he placed his hand over Luci's.
"can.. Can you get me something..?"
"of course.. I'll be back, Adam, don't worry.."

Adam nodded as Luci ran downstairs, Calah opening it as she waved bye to everyone, they made their way out, as they were met with Sam and Dean.
They went there for Adam as Dean accidently ran into Luci.
"Woah-! I might as well move, cause Yknow.. If I don't, you'll put another gun to my throat.."
"UGH- put that mess behind you, queen. Our brother is traumatized and we wanna see if he's doing any better."
"News flash, if you really wanted to make sure he was okay, you would've kept him with y'all."
"Clearly Adam likes you better."
Dean somewhat growled, as Luci furrowed his brows, raising one of them.

"and why's that-?"
"I don't know, why don't you ask him-"
"well last I checked, he said you fucked his life up."
"we didn't fucking do that-!"
"WELL IT SEEMS LIKE IT."
"WHAT'S IT TO YOU? I'M LOOKING OUT FOR SAMMY!"
"AND I'M LOOKING OUT FOR MY FRIEND!"
Sam had already backed Calah up as he had his arm out in front of her, watching as Luci and Dean went back at it.
That's when Luci saw dean reach down to his belt, where he kept his gun, and Luci kicked his leg as hard as he could, causing him to tumble to the ground, Luci getting on him, grabbing his arms, putting them over his head.

"Watch it, your brothers here-"
Luci said in a whispering like tone, as dean only looked to Luci with surprise, his eyes wide as Luci got up, helping Dean up.
"What'd he tell you-?"
Sam said, still in front of Calah.
"nothing important, Sammy.. Let's just go in."
Dean said, as Luci walked past him, winking at him..
(BI PANIC-)
deans face flushed up completely as he sped walked to the front of the door, opening it as Sam and Calah surprisingly talked for a bit before Sam walked inside with his brother, stopping to Luci.
"thanks.. For not hurting him."
"anytime.."
Luci walked off as they went into darling, Luci's car as he managed to fix it up.

The crash caused it to be broken down completely, but with his hard headed ass, he fixed it.
Driving away, calah spoke.
"I think you fight Dean because you and him are alike.."
Luci sighed, smiling a bit.
"yeah.. I see myself in that asshole."
Calah chuckled, as she looked out the window.
"I don't know about Sam, he's reasonable, and he actually thinks these things through.. He's not like dean in any way, and it's hard to think that they're brothers"
Luci raised an eyebrow, looking to Calah as Calah looked at luci, then her face lit up in bright red.

"I'M JUST SAYING! IT'S A COMPLIMENT."
Luci chuckled as he kept driving, leaving for a good couple of hours as the two went shopping.

(Uh oh.. Another ship?)