You're okay.

2 days later.

Bang.
Bang.
Bang.
Bang.
Bang.

"Luci.."

Bang.
Bang.
Bang.

"Lucifer!!"

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

"LUCIFER-!"
Michael yelled, grabbing Luci's hands.
".. What..?"
Luci asked, looking down, not making eye contact with Michael.
"you're hurting yourself.. Just stop."
Michael says, looking at Luci's knuckles, grazing them with his thumb.
He was so worried about Luci as was lena.
Luci wasn't even eating.
Michael felt something hit his knee softly as he looked down.
Water?
Then he heard a sniff, as he looked up to Luci with worry.
"Lu..?"
He asked, as his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm so sorry.."
Luci says, his voice was raspy and shaky.
"I just.. I want to do good things. And I mess up, and I get hurt.. How can I even protect Lena if all I do is kill myself doing so?"
Luci says, finally looking up at Michael.
His eyes were teary.
His face was pale.
He had purple underneath his eyelids from lack of sleep of the depression he had.
His orange eyes shined as another tear fell down his face.
Michael's eyes widened, as his expression softened again, brushing strands of hair out of Luci's face.

"I just want to be a good person. And I want to be there for everyone. But I can't do that dead."
Luci says, as Michael pulled Luci into his chest, wrapping his arms around him.
"it's okay.. You don't always have to be the one working so hard. You can take a break. Let it out."
Michael says, or was it his vessel?
Luci sniffed as he started sobbing, gripping onto Michael's coat, Michael shushed and comforted him.

10 minutes later it was silent in their room, as Luci fell asleep.
Michael looked down as he brushed strands of hair out of Luci's face, he felt bad knowing how much Luci worked, just for Luci to get stabbed on the day he had to fist fight a whole fucking werewolf.
Then there came a soft knock.
Michael lightly layed Luci down on the bed as he layed a blanket over Luci, he walked to the door to be greeted with Lena and Calah looking at him with worried eyes.
"what..-?"
Michael asked.
"is Luci okay? Did he eat?"
"how's his wound, did it heal yet?"
He was bombarded with these questions as he tried answering all of them.

"let's just.. Try and make him feel better first.."
Michael says as he looked down, rubbing the back of his neck, knowing how sad Luci was all the time.
He didn't understand emotions well, and he didn't know why Luci had such large footsteps to fill.
".. WH.. What do you mean..?"
Lena asked concerned.
"he just... He just broke down.. I don't understand why he feels as if he doesn't do well."
Lena and Calah shared a concerned look as they walked into Michael's room, going to Luci, as Lena brushed his hair out of his face, seeing his eyes.
They were worried with his pale face and his lifeless looking eyes.

Adam was near the cage as he thought to himself, then his thinking was disturbed.
"I mean, I don't know why you would go for something so small, I mean. The Winchesters would be bigger fish! And Ooo, the Dighenheart even made a mark on you! I'm surprised you would be this weak for a demon."
Adam threw a book at the cage were lucifer sat, and scoffed.
"if you think it's so fucking easy, do it your damn self and tell me how that was! Now shut the fuck up!"
Adam yelled while lucifer laughed.
"Adam... Adam Adam Adam, I can't just simply kill lucifer Dighenheart. I mean.. Where do you think he got his angel powers?"

"what..?"
Adam asked, turning to lucifer as he walked closer to the cage.
Lucifer leaned down on the bars as he started whistling "the devil went down to Georgia"
Adams eyes widened.
No fucking way, Adam thought to himself.
"you and Dighenheart...? You guys are..?"
"me and Luci are half's! He takes a bit of my grace and becomes a horrible experiment, and later on, when I'm able to control that part of my grace, I'll make Luci kill the Winchesters, and his poor little cousin."
Lucifer grinned as did Adam.